“Good Chinese take-out”

Mr. Wonton
Ranked #109 of 492 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We ordered a take out dinner from here last night. It was really good! I had shrimp and vegetables and my husband had general's tso chicken. My stir-fry had several types of veggies. Fresh ingredients! Not oily! We will return!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Mr Wonton offers good quality Chinese food at a reasonable price. Would certainly recommend. Qrt portions big enough for two.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Tried this place due to great reviews. Called in order and was not rushed off phone, lady was clear & repeated all. Picked up order & food was good, but nothing spectacular. Discovered 2 items of the order were missing - we weren't charged but were looking forward to them. Called & he confirmed mistake was made but thought all was good since we weren't charged. I asked that the missing items be delivered & got the feeling he was less than happy. Missing items arrived in good time but I see no need to go back.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This is a take out place. We liked the food. The price is good for the quantity. There is no excessive oil like some places.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I found Mr. Wonton through Tripadvisor. My husband and I were driving south following a six week trip in Europe and I was craving Chinese food. It was an excellent find. The place was spotless, the service friendly and the food hit the spot. I would heartily recommend.