“not happy”

Penn Pizza
Ranked #147 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 August 2016

The food looked good but the taste was not as good, we got alot of dirty looks when we entered and were told there was no restroom for the kids to use. we will definitely not be going back

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

My favorite is Penn's pizza. The best pizza I have had in the area (Mill Creek location). Perfect amount of everything and prepared just right. I recently had spaghetti and meatballs...also phenomenal. The salad has perfectly ripened tomatoes, delicious olives, cheese, red onion, and their house honey balsamic. The spaghetti and meatballs was outstanding. I will go nowhere else for Italian.The food is very consistent. The pizza always tastes the same. I have had nice service for delivery and take-out...very professional. You can also dine-in! Thank you!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

You could spend a lot of money elsewhere, or you could go to the local gem known as Penn Pizza. Uncle Phil is the chef and co-owner. His pasta dishes are as good as you'll get at any expensive Italian restaurant, but here for modest prices. Their salads are wonderful, especially their grilled shrimp salad and their fresh mozzarella salad. Of course, their pizza is terrific. Try the cheesesteak stuffed pizza or their Sicilians. My office orders lunch every week from Penn Pizza and my family goes there frequently. It's a BYOB and they are very accommodating if you bring wine. The key is "Uncle Phil." It's always good, but when he's cooking, it's special. Best local gem for Italian food.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I was driving from Connecticut to Virginia and stopped here for lunch. Only to find out they are not open today and it is a Tuesday. I'm unhappy that I wasted my time please update your hours.

1  Thank paralegal4444
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

The large stromboli was great and truly large! Pizza is really good for a Pennsylvania pizzeria, staff is a plus.. very friendly and prices aren't too bad! Its worth trying it out!