“Love the pizza”

Penn Pizza
Ranked #147 of 471 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love pizza and their pizza is some of the best in town! I also love their house salad with the balsamic dressing. It is the best balsamic dressing I ever tasted.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I especially like the cheesesteaks (and I am picky), very good tuna and American hoagies/subs. Hoagies/subs are enough for 2 meals (unless I am ravenous!).

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We ordered a white pizza with broccoli and ricotta and a order of galic knots. When I got home and opened the box, there was no ricotta on the pizza. I called penn pizza and they looked into the order. After speaking to the manager, she sided with the employee's fabricated story regarding the order. Basically degrading my wife. The way they handled my compliant and the quality of food is the reasons I will not be patronizing penn pizza on cedar crest in the future. In addition, the galic on the garlic knots were burnt.

1  Thank GoPhillies2011
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed with our restaurant selection tonight. First of all, the whole kitchen does not wear hats( 11 employees)
Service is very slow and unorganized.
We ordered penne with grilled chicken and got penne with a pork chop.
the pizza cheese was disappointing...on the cheaper side.
On the bright side they did offer us a free dessert after the complaint.
The 19th Street is much better

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Was pleased with the menu selections and the food was average, but the price was expensive. Did not like the ordering process online. The price was a big turnoff and the reason we didn't order again during our trip.