“2 Pepperoni Slices and Coke Zero”
Review of Penn Pizza

Penn Pizza
Ranked #78 of 489 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We stopped in for two pepperoni slices and a coke zero. Waitstaff brought it to our table. Service was good, pizza was excellent. People were busy fulfilling take out orders. It was near where my Dad had an appointment. It was clean and decorated nicely.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love pizza and their pizza is some of the best in town! I also love their house salad with the balsamic dressing. It is the best balsamic dressing I ever tasted.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I especially like the cheesesteaks (and I am picky), very good tuna and American hoagies/subs. Hoagies/subs are enough for 2 meals (unless I am ravenous!).

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We ordered a white pizza with broccoli and ricotta and a order of galic knots. When I got home and opened the box, there was no ricotta on the pizza. I called penn pizza and they looked into the order. After speaking to the manager, she sided with the employee's fabricated story regarding the order. Basically degrading my wife. The way they handled my compliant and the quality of food is the reasons I will not be patronizing penn pizza on cedar crest in the future. In addition, the galic on the garlic knots were burnt.

1  Thank GoPhillies2011
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed with our restaurant selection tonight. First of all, the whole kitchen does not wear hats( 11 employees)
Service is very slow and unorganized.
We ordered penne with grilled chicken and got penne with a pork chop.
the pizza cheese was disappointing...on the cheaper side.
On the bright side they did offer us a free dessert after the complaint.
The 19th Street is much better

Been to Penn Pizza? Share your experiences!