“Amazing Pizza!”

Penn Pizza
Ranked #153 of 470 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We were hungry, it was late, we needed it to be delivered. It happened to be the closest pizza place that would deliver so we tried it out and while the cheese pizza is pretty much like every cheese pizza, their meat-lovers was the best meat pizza I've ever had. The perfect mix of meats and an awesome crust.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I had never been here before but the wife had. Had a mushroom pepperoni pizza that was pretty good. Not greasy at all, only oil came from the pepperoni. Pick up was smooth and quick with no problems. We will be back. The restaurant looked clean too.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We stopped in for two pepperoni slices and a coke zero. Waitstaff brought it to our table. Service was good, pizza was excellent. People were busy fulfilling take out orders. It was near where my Dad had an appointment. It was clean and decorated nicely.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love pizza and their pizza is some of the best in town! I also love their house salad with the balsamic dressing. It is the best balsamic dressing I ever tasted.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I especially like the cheesesteaks (and I am picky), very good tuna and American hoagies/subs. Hoagies/subs are enough for 2 meals (unless I am ravenous!).

1  Thank Chris E