“Great food, great prices!”
Review of Slice Of Italy

Slice Of Italy
Ranked #18 of 511 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 July 2018

During our last soccer tournament, we decided to order a few trays of food for the girls. Slice of Italy was recommended by the hotel. They were AWESOME with the order. Allowing us to switch out things like garlic knots instead of dinner rolls. They even gave us a tray of penne and red sauce, even though it was not on their catering menu. They were prompt with the delivery and their prices were more than reasonable. We paid $150 and were able to feed a little over 30 people. HIGHLY recommended!

1  Thank James Y

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My girl and I set out to find the best pizza in the valley tonight. Very good thin crust pizza and a very friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Been here several times for lunch and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I have tried their salads, wraps, and pizzas (and of course their garlic knots) and everything has been freshly made and delicious. They have great lunch specials that include a soda for under $10. I would highly recommend this place if you haven't tried it. Seating is limited, so best to beat the lunch time rush or get your items to-go.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I got a margarita pizza and it was dough covered in cheese and some not ripe tomatoes. Barely could taste the basil and I there was no balsamic vinegar on it. Not impressed.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The basil pesto was delicious! And I can’t say enough about the chicken parm! The chicken was pounded thin and tender, golden and crispy. It was topped with just the right amount of cheese and a scrumptious red sauce! The mini cannolis were the perfect ending to a delicious meal! The vibe was casual and friendly. While it’s a convenient stop if you are just passing through, many of the customers we’re on a first name basis with the owner and staff. It’s definitely a place worth returning to!