“Delicious and Dog-Friendly”

Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family owned & operated, award-winning restaurant and brewery. A five floor restaurant & production brewery with state-of-the-art banqueting facilities, outdoor dining, and Silk Lounge. The Fegley family are proud to offer quality, craft brews and delicious food while remaining ethically committed to your health, and the health of our environment. Our restaurants and breweries are run by 100% renewable energy sources and all-natural, sustainable ingredients are used whenever possible.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped on the way back from a very difficult vet visit in Philly. Not realizing how chilly it was and that the outdoors was probably not open for the season yet, we were hungry and exhausted and stopped for a quick dinner before continuing the trip home. It took nothing more than saying we were hungry and had the dog and Jeremy smiled and set I'll set you up and wait on you. In his shorts, he braved wind and cold to serve us dinner outside never once acting like it was an inconvenience. ( I realize this next sentence sounds crazy but it's true) The soy honey ginger glazed brussels sprouts were the most delicious thing I have ever eaten...THE MOST DELICIOUS THING I HAVE EVER EATEN.
Thank you Jeremy for the much needed laughs and for your kindness!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank ghiaaa

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Had lunch today at the Allentown Brew Works. Very nice downtown location in Allentown.
They only serve beer that they brew which was cause for some concern but after two glasses of their lager beer I was pleasantly surprised that it was very good. Service was also very good and the food was excellent. My wife is a very discerning wine drinker and she had nothing but nice things to say about her 2 glasses of Chardonnay Prices were very reasonable and it was an overall very nice experience and should I be in Allentown I would love to visit again.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Again, beer was OK but not notable as I am reviewing this as a brewpub and I am a beer brewer. Nothing wrong with any of the beers this time but the hoppy beers were not overly aroma or flavorful, just OK. Raspberry saison was too much sweet raspberry and not enough saison. Nothing overwhelmed me enough to want to buy any to take home . The appetizers were really good, pretzel sticks and perogies; both really tasty. Beef Au jus sandwich was kinda tough and lacking flavor. Fries were not special. So, overall average except the appetizers that were outstanding.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We dropped in for lunch on a Sunday on our way to the Allentown Art Museum. The service was friendly and efficient. It was a cold day, so we went for comfort food - the cheese soup, macaroni and cheese and an order of warm pretzels. The food was delicious, and the beverages were good too. I had their seasonal cider. You can always depend on this place to have a great meal in downtown Allentown. The prices are good too.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank BarbaraR781
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome, friendly server, was allowed to sample beers before trying. The food was good- shared bbq pork nachos with my hubby. Fun night out.

Date of visit: November 2017