“Always consistent and friendly”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Alcoa
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Alcoa is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 3 July 2017

It is easy to overlook Panera Bread, as they do things so well and offer so many choices. This is a place that my friends and I like to enjoy once a week and my husband and I enjoy as well. Recently, they have changed managers and I must say the level of service has improved greatly. They have moved the takeaway orders and now all specialty drinks and made to order food is dispensed at the grill area. There are so many wonderful pastries and bagels, it can be difficult. I am very fond of their Chai Latte and also their soufflés. Panera offers freshly made items at reasonable costs and that is why we return again and again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I went overthere to meet my new friend and was the best date ever!! We ordered a Moca Coffee and was very good! I always love Penera I love the soup!! And the refreshing salad!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We visit every sunday for lunch. lately in April and now May the tables and floor are dirty. I have to ask to have my table wiped off and wait a while until someone comes to do it. Today my tray holding my soup and sandwich was dirty, smeared with something. And my ticket was laid across the top of my soup bowl with part of it sagging in the soup. I feel like Panera can do better. They have in the past.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

My husband and I and my friends and I all enjoy Panera at least 2 x a week. This location has a new manager and it has improved greatly! The staff is efficient and friendly and are very helpful. There are so many choices for whatever you are in the mood to eat: You want a scuffle, a breakfast sandwich, a delicious and fresh salad, soup, sandwich? The sky is the limit. Love to take home bakery items from here and also order bagels and goodies when we are having family or friends at home.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Always good and clean. I'm never disappointed when I go to panera. The only problem is parking because it's so popular.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!