“Love Bianca”

Shoney's
Ranked #27 of 75 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband, Grandson and I go almost every week. Bianca is awesome in the rest of the staff is too. They already know what we want so they bring it before we even walk in the door just about. The food is always been really good and so has the service.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Had not been to a Shoney's in years but stopped on way to airport. Lunch Buffet was decent. There were some odd things like chicken livers which was disgusting but most things were rather tasty. My friends enjoyed their omelets. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Mom loves shrimp, but she loves saving money more. Shoneys is her kinda restaurant! I called in my order for a shrimp dinner and it included a trip to the salad bar. I beat the Sunday rush and mom was happy I had gotten more for my money! She was so happy I got her pinto beans!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Ate there last night for supper...waitress was nice an polite...food was great and you got plenty for your money..did not leave hungry at all..restaurant was clean

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I wanted to get a bit before heading to the airport. I thought a chain place would be the best choice. It turned out to be acceptable but it showed that the place had been around the block several times. The service was prompt and they did a very good job. The food was average and it filled the void but it just did not rise to the level of a good place.

1  Thank Phillip541