See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Not a bad motel for the money. Clean rooms and plenty of parking. Nice Pool. Lots of my trips, I am pulling a twenty two foot trailer, so I am in need of ample parking. This motel never complains about me taking up four parking spaces, so I am a regular customer.

Room Tip: This is a good motel for the price. On a business trip, I'm just looking for a clean room, so it suits my needs.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My mother stayed from a Thursday through a Monday last November, the first day she was on a handicap room where everything smelled like drugs, next day was transferred to another room (Friday) and woke up with lots of bug bite marks all over her body, we complained and they would not try to make it up with either a refund or discount, instead she got transferred to a dirty, cheap motel on McAllen (those where people pay for an hour for sex purposes only), when we inspected the bed to make sure there was no signs of bed bugs, we notify the lady that the bed was very dirty, so she sent us to another room which was cleaner, but once she saw the bed opened (we left it like that so she can see by herself), she reacted mean saying why do you give me more work? and was very pissed, I explained that my mom has all those marks all over her body this is why she is getting transferred and she did not care about the situation. this has been the worse experience we had and we obviously do not recommend you to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo