“Order the Rustlers Salad!”
Review of Matt's Rancho Martinez - CLOSED

Matt's Rancho Martinez
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is my favorite salad. It isn't often that you can find a delicious non-taco salad at a tex-mex spot! I always order this with grilled chicken, and ask for both their ranch and jalapeno vinaigrette salad dressings on the side. I pour a little of both on top. Yum! (Note: This salad is huge and the amount of chicken is very generous.) My son loves the steak nachos. Their homemade salsa is wonderful. And their sopapillas are a guilty pleasure. This is a restaurant that my family frequents.

There are newer reviews for Matt's Rancho Martinez

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Basically the only option is the Chile Relleno. All other foods are less than average. I had a coupon, so paid less than menu price. If I had to pay full price, probably would only have given it a "2".

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We Stopped Here On Last Day Of Our Vacation And We Wish We Would've Stopped There On Our First Day Because We Wouldve Made A Second Stop At Matts! If You Love Mexican Food, It Doesnt Get Much Better Than This Place. Even My Kids Liked This Place An They're Tough To Please Sometimes!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This Dallas area tradition has begun to grow into the outer suburbs. The food and service is great. We like the Chile Relleno's topped with Texas pecans and raisins. You have never eaten a Chile Relleno until you try Matt's. Great atmosphere, but the food is the best on both sides of the border.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My daughter and her boyfriend took us to Matt's and he suggested that I try the "Cowboy Chicken Fried Steak" - omg, the steak alone was huge! The steak was not breaded very heavily, and was so tender that you could cut it with a fork! It's covered in their special queso, sour cream and guacamole, which at first didn't sound like something I wanted to eat, but I'm glad I ordered it! It also comes with refried beans and rice, which are also very good. The chips and salsa are excellent, and their queso is a 'must try'. Their Margaritas are very large and very good. The staff were very friendly and attentive, and the whole place was clean and well kept. We have eaten there twice and look forward to going whenever we are in Allen. You won't go away hungry or disapointed! Try Matt's and skip the chain places like 'On the Border'!