“Great service, good food, reasonable prices”
Review of Jade Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Garden
Ranked #45 of 91 Restaurants in Alvin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My son and I tried out their restaurant before a movie. The waiter was friendly and helpful. Wanted to give us options and suggestions about the menu without being pushy. Food was good, reasonably priced, and quick.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I have been coming to this place since it opened, so call me biased. When you give a place a chance and you keep coming for over 15 years, they must be doing something right. The menu is simple, but plentiful. The staff are always friendly. Unlike other Chinese places in this area, this place is always clean, and I have never heard of anyone getting sick or even not liking the cuisine. The prices are very competitive and always the same. You never get a bad meal here. parking is good and the hours are logical. I eat here and sometimes just pick my food to go. THESE GUYS ROCK! no fufu, no gimmicks, just good food!

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times and my husband is a regular. Great service, great food, friendly atmosphere. Would go recommend to friends

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Favorite dining choices: General Tso's Chicken, Roast Pork with vegatables, Cashew chicken, and Roast Pork Egg Foo Young.
Cost value: Good
Service: Good
Atmosphere: Good.

The food is great quality "American Style Chinese Food". The atmosphere is typical bistro style. I have been a longtime fan, customer and word of mouth advertiser for this restraunt since it first opened in Alvin TX around 1996. As a student at nearby ACC, I tried them one day for lunch. I was immediately impressed by the staff, the food, the value and the service. I imediately began a campaign to convince others to love Jade Garden as much as I have. Though the staff has changed through the years, the quality of food and service has never faltered. Restraunt has done dining room upgrades in recent years, which improved the atmosphere considerably.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

If you're looking for Lo Mein, Fried Rice, and steamed dumplings, etc., that are consistently good, you can't go wrong with the Jade Garden. I'll qualify my review by saying I've only had takeout from this restaurant as I generally only eat in if there's good "ambiance" in a restaurant. The interior of this restaurant is fairly stereotypical mid-end Chinese. However, I've never been disappointed in the food when I've been looking for standard take-out chinese. Staff is courteous, friendly, and genuinely glad to see you when you come in. I was pleasantly surprised to find this restaurant as it rivals other Chinese restaurants in more populated parts of town.

Would recommend, and continue to patronize fairly regularly.