Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West
Agoda.com
US$104
US$85
Courtyard
All reviewsamarillo westcinnamon rollsking suitemovie theaterbeautiful hotelthe breakfast areabusiness centerflat screen tvup to datewe've stayedcomfortable bedsroad tripnice sizeonly stayed one nightroom keycadillac ranchcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have frequented the Holiday Inn restaurant/bar multiple times during the past month and I have had a great experience each and every time. All staff have been fantastic but I would like to make a special mention for a barmaid named Sydney. She operates to a highly professional and proficient standard, with a kind, friendly and inviting manner. She turns an ordinary visit to a bar into a warm and inviting one which would encourage me to visit again and again. A person like this is a rarity nowadays and I feel this should be highlighted so Sydney receives the credit she deserves.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the hotel. The lobby area was beautiful and stylish. We had no reservation, and the lady at the front desk was as nice as she could be. I didn't catch her name, but she was blond, young, and had braces. She was super professional, helpful, and made us feel very welcome. I later asked for her name, and she may be the new girl, Brianna?. We were totally satisfied with our room. It even had a flat screen TV in the bathroom. The sink was a bit tall for my needs as I'm fairly short. There was a little kitchen area with a sink, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. I could not get the coffee maker to work and don't think it was an operator-oriented problem, but there was plenty of coffee in the breakfast room. It was not crowded at all and very peaceful. We were on the first floor, and the ceilings were TALL. We really enjoyed the modern design in the room and throughout the hotel. Nice colors as well. All very appealing. Breakfast was very good too. The hostess was very sweet too, asking if we needed more coffee. Free WIFI worked really good. Someone in the room before us had set the alarm for 4:30 a.m., so we were up to a rude awakening, but went right back to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We choose this hotel for a bball tournament this weekend in Amarillo based on reviews we read here and Jeremy fams opinion...

So the staff that we encountered were top notch, friendly and just fun to talk to...But as far as the room we stayed in goes....well, it was dusty, and somewhat mildew-ish. The carpet is for a lack of a better term, just not clean. The room was nice, and had high ceilings, but was extremely noisy...From the shower draining to toilet flushes, doors opening and closing etc.

So I wrote my opinion, not to discourage people from staying here, but to let them know what to expect if they do. I think we will try another place next time, especially for the 119 dollar price tag we paid for this room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Varun C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pat V,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay.

Holiday inn Express and Suites Amarillo West

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The manager and staff are awesome and go beyond and above to make my stay spectacular. The rates are reasonable and the beds are very comfortable. My favorite of all the the manager Varun Chitkara he is one of the nicest and considerate person in this establishment. Just stay here for your next stay in Amarillo, Tx.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay in this hotel every 6 months .I love Love Love this hotel !!!!!! The beds are so soft , its like sleeping on clouds.The rooms are extremely comfortable and very clean. Its a must stay at. The people are very nice and professional checking in. Never an issue with anything. Varun is the manager who take pride in his customers.
Thank you very much for an amazing stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business