Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Worth it.

First time experience this, definitely worth the price and time. Had two guides: Grace and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
963euniceg
2 hour morning ride

It was an amazing 2 hour ride with Grace and Danielle! Would 100% recommend! Horses and weather... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
S4907HYsamantham

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Amarillo
from US$12.31
More Info
All reviews hour ride los cedros ranch riding experience horseback ride great ride experienced riders early morning ride longer ride beautiful horses amazing experience highly recommend this experience history lesson canyon rim native americans highlight of our trip local history texas panhandle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Had a fabulous time on our sunset ride to the rim of Palo Duro Canyon. Grace and Brayden were exceptional guides. The horses are well trained. And the scenery is beautiful. We learned some local history and had a chance to watch a herd of aoudad sheep and also spotted some deer. Go if you have a chance, you won't regret it.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Lauren and Wyatt guided us on a wonderful 2 hour horseback ride. They made sure everyone was comfortable the whole way. Both were very knowledgeable about the horses and kept a close eye on a group of beginners that included two young children. We all had a blast! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

We had the most amazing experience! Dani & Brayden were amazing on our ride, they had great energy and a lot of patience with us! Thank you ladies, you made our experience one to remember! Tono, Whiskey, Apache and Roy were amazing horses to us!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

This is not your average trail ride! Lauren and Wyatt gave us an awesome 2 hours, taking us along the edge of the canyon and telling us all about the history of Palo Duro. They encourage you to take the horses off trail and explore which is so much better than the regular “nose to tail” rides. Even got in a little trotting! For sure the best trail riding experience I have ever been on. If you are in canyon do not miss out on this.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

Have never done anything like this and didn't know what to expect and ended up having such a great time!! Had beautiful views and actually learned a few interesting things!
The tour guides Grace and Danielle were very knowledgeable, gave clear instructions, and made the trip more relaxed. They also respected what experience I have and didn't baby me which I appreciated. They accommodated the varied experience levels well and took very good care of the ones without any experience which was good to see. I would feel completely comfortable bringing my inexperienced teens but also know I'd get what I want from the ride. They even gave recommendations for the rest of the day. Overall, they did great!
Whiskey was so much fun to ride and I just couldn't give him enough loving and he was fine with that!! All the horses seemed well mannered but it helps that our guides knew them well and were able to tell us what to expect personality wise. Whiskey really ended up doing exactly what I wanted without giving me to much
The views were beautiful as well! I've never been to the canyon and am very fond of my northern landscapes but was not dissapointed with the view!
Booking was also easier than some other places but do wish they'd put an option for one rider online. It was something I really wanted to do by myself for my mom pampering weekend and was afraid slots would fill before I was able to get ahold of someone to book the ride.
Will do again! 10/10, would recommend!