Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
US$104
PricelineUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
travelup.comUS$130
All reviews front desk six flags connecting flight american airlines road construction would stay here again shuttle service texas rangers game great customer service great place to stay trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

We booked a night for my daughter’s 13th. Confirmed reservation and gold members. We called early to request a late arrival after a long day and were told nothing else except we will make a note and see you later. At 10:10pm we received a call telling us that we no longer had a reservation or room due to first come first serve. Never in the years we have exclusively used this hotel across the US in our family travel have we ever been told first come first serve. The front desk could do nothing. The manager was not called. We were simply told we could call her when she arrived in the morning. Unacceptable leaving a family without a place to stay late at night far from home. Don’t stay here. Use another hotel around the park. Use Marriott or Hilton because this would not have happened NOR would this have been their level of customer service. Terrible job today Holiday Inn Arlington!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mirandah648
Reviewed 5 May 2021

amazing customer service and friendly staff. no matter what time of the day or night it is. great location and clean rooms. I found my new out of town accommodations. I love this this hotel!! This hotel is great for business or leisure.

Room tip: Choose rooms at the front of the hotel. 6 flags, and AT&T stadium can can be seen from the window
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Stayed here for a Texas Rangers game and was very pleased. Front desk staff was very helpful. Hotel provides passes for the trolley which will take you to the game. Due to Covid no daily housekeeping if you need it ask at front desk ,easy to get fresh towels etc. if you need them. Didn't try the restaurant or bar both are open. Only minor issue I had was a discovered a sock from someones previous stay in my room but overall I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Was worried about being warm and wanting to make sure I was able to keep power supply for a childs nebulizer we checked in to Holiday Inn Express not knowing they would experience power outage as well. A hour in half after checking in and paying and getting settled in our room power went out
I spoke with the lady at front desk to find out was there a time frame for the outage and also asked about refund she said she would give us a refund but system was down. I understand the power outage there but now its Friday and no one has given me a refund for my inconvenience or sent any apologies or any thing in regards to the situation. I feel robbed because I pai6 for service that they know I didn't rreceive
No comfort no hospitality inconvenience of non working elevators no breakfast free. Please credit back the money or offer free points or room or something.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nancy Day, Owner at Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Due to the extreme weather conditions the hotel power as well as all power in the greater area was effected. We do understand the extreme conditions that existed for everyone in the area. We know these were very difficult times for everyone.
We do hope you will give us another chance when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

I have to say that the staff was friendly and my room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed, although there was only one bottle of shampoo and one bar of soap and nothing else.
I give this hotel 2 stars because I had to pay $80+ to get a ride from the airport and to the airport the next day, because they closed they shuttle service because of Covid.
I do understand that they took they measures they believed were the best to protect their staff, but there was no warning about the shuttle service being closed and it is a service they are actually offering on their hotel description (I used the IHG app). They did gave me the card of a taxi service they recommend but I shouldn’t have had to pay for it, when I booked the room
specifically because they were offering a shuttle service.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Hello Dianaandersen,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark. Our hotel wanted to offer an enjoyable travel experience for guests on the move.

All we wanted was to create value for our customers and it seems there were some loopholes in amenities and service. I am sorry that the shuttle service was not available during your stay and there was no information on our website. I understand the inconvenience this has caused you. I am alerting our Hotel Management to look into this and update our website for transparency.

Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Safe travels,