“Chopped brisket BBQ sandwich - my favorite!”
Review of David's Barbeque

David's Barbeque
Ranked #8 of 922 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My mouth is watering just thinking of a chopped BBQ sandwich plus 2 sides from David's for under $10. What a deal! I am very particular when it comes to BBQ. I want it lean, moist and tender with lots of sauce. David's is all of the above. They do not skimp on portions of their meat or their sides. Fried okra is so good, I ate it on my way home when I picked up a to go order. You cannot go wrong when eating at David's!

2  Thank CLP62

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Flew in to Dallas for vacation. Stopped at David's since it was near the DFW airport. We ordered sliced fatty brisket with onion rings. The brisket was very good, moist and flavorful. The onion rings were a very pleasant surprise, they were crunchy and delicious. The folks behind the counter were great people, friendly and welcoming. The prices were a very good value, I would highly recommend this bbq place.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Brisket is tender and juicy. Ribs are excellent! I order sliced turkey to take home for another great meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Brisket is soo tender, but the ribs are to die for. Don't forget the ham. I often buy pounds of the ham for sandwiches at home. Sauce is good but not overpowering. It lets the taste of the meat shine through

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank James K
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped by before a football game at AT&T stadium.
Brisket is excellent.
Ham just delicious.
We also liked the ribs a lot.
Limited side dishes.
Decor is very basic but people extremely friendly.
Reasonable prices.
Would definitely come back again.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to David's Barbeque? Share your experiences!