Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Lol.travelUS$81
1,052 results
All reviews six flags hurricane harbor room was clean convenient location ball park stadium trolley highway texas event
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Room was clean, bed and pillows comfortable. The noise level from the nearby highway was loud. The pet fee was $25.00 , higher than some, lower than others. It is true, only coffee in a tiny cup and a granola bar for breakfast, really! Managers, if you read this, you need to up your game with breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2021

It’s overpriced to begin with, then they add on additional fees at check in. The staff is rude, furniture and decor are old and damaged, and my bathroom had mold. Yuck! I asked to cancel my reservation because I’m allergic to mold and they refused and said they would still charge me the full rate. This is nothing more than a glorified motel. A roach with lipstick on. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2021

hotel is very clean. room was spacious. fit my needs for what i needed. i would definitely stay again if in texas. I don't know what else to say to reach the 200 character minimum. Good job Howard Johnson staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit greatly! Clean, quiet comfortable room! Friendly, helpful staff ! Great location. Trolly to Six Flags, HH, Rangers! Request a first floor room if possible, such easy access! We will definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Got over charged for my guests. Eventhough I booked it for 4 people the receptionist charged me extra for 2 people and was rude. She never bothered to clarify things. When asked for manager said call him yourself tomorrow.

Date of stay: May 2021