“We'll be back”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Please understand. You definitely can't judge this place from the street. You are not visiting for the ambiance or entertainment. You are going to enjoy amazing Middle Eastern food served by a friendly and gracious staff. I'm not usually a hummus fan but this was to die for. Very nicely done babaganoush. Tabouli is the best I've ever had. Unique Greek salad dressing and the sampler platter is a wonderful assortment of 4 different meat dishes so we could try it all. It was all very good and the staff makes it easy to decide we'll go back soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Prince's is a fantastic place ... they have renovated an old drive in style restaurant and transformed what had been a parking area into an awesome, plant filled patio and the inside into a warm and cozy dining room.

Their falafel is delicious, perfectly seasoned and crispy, a variety of traditional dishes served with awesome flat bread! The hummus is creamy and a great accompaniment to the many different entrees. I love their kebabs! And their sandwiches are filled with delicious roasted meats. You can't go wrong with anything on their menu!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Loved the food and staff. Great experience for the family. We tried several items on the menu and each family member loved their dish. My 11 year old tried falafel for the first time and is hooked.

1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

My cousin told me that I HAD to try this place before leaving Arlington, and I'm glad I did. First impression was that the place was packed for a Tuesday, so I knew it had to be good. I love Mediterranean food and this place did not disappoint. I tried their Lamb shawarma plate which came with hummus and pita bread for $9.99. The serving size was just right for the price. It was a lot of food that I could finish, but not too much to where I felt like I couldn't move. Their hummus is probably the best that I've ever had. I would definitely go back. Service was also great, everyone was so friendly.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Shawarma plate and the Mashwi Swish, both with lamb. Each dish was wonderfully flavored and the meat was juicy and prepared perfectly to order. Highly recommended!