“Great smoked turkey”

Rudy's Country Store & BBQ
Ranked #16 of 866 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I had the stuffed potato with Turkey and Brisket, but you really can't go wrong, It's all good. The smoked meats are juicy and delicious! The creamed corn and potato salad are great too.....Everything we had was great!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I thought the food here was fresh and very tasty. I'm glad I stopped here for lunch! It was a pleasant surprise. I was able to choose several types of meat in the amount I wanted. I would certainly stop here again!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I'm part of a BBQ eating club and I've tried BBQ from all over the country. Rudy's is one of my favorites. I have to admit that I have eaten better, more flavorful BBQ elsewhere, but Rudy's has a few things that make it worth dining. It is consistently good, they have exceptional sauce (especially the spicy sauce), and one of the most flavorful cream corn on the planet.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I had the moist brisket and smoked turkey which were both great. You can order deli style with sides for a reasonable price. The seating is at a picnic table and has a folksy atmosphere. If you like the BBQ then you can buy the sauce or rubs on your way out the door.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

First let's talk about the huge, smoked potato with a flavorful, smokey taste in every bite. Then they add some sour cream, butter and cheese. Not an overwhelming amount because that would mute the flavor of the potato.

You can enjoy it just like that or you can choose the protein of your mouth's desire. For me.... that will always be their moist, delicious, smoked turkey. Think about the best Thanksgiving turkey and potato dinner you have ever had.... got it in your head? Now think about it being smoked for hours.... got it? Now.... go to Rudy's and ENJOY!!!! You can thank me later.

You can also shop and fill up the gas tank at the Arlington, TX, location. Talk about convenience!

Oh, and the staff??? EXTREMELY friendly. Smiles, greetings, eye contact, manners, attention to details. So refreshing!

Hope you give them a try and enjoy it as much as we did! Be blessed Y'all!