“Not Worth the Time/Terrible Event Venue”

Arlington Museum of Art
Ranked #15 of 47 things to do in Arlington
Reviewed 16 October 2016

The only nice thing I can say is that the building itself is lovely. I have been here for two exhibits and a wedding. All three visits were made awful by the staff and volunteers. Their event coordinator has to be one of the rudest people I've ever encountered.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Besides an interesting art museum they also offer children's art classes. The local school district has a large show of student art there each year that is very impressive.
The shows change out on a regular basis usually spotlighting individual artists. Free to the public. Check for current shows and hours. Located in downtown Arlington.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Love this museum; its always packed with special history and notable events. Arlington Tx has an abundant of history ...a town with a few previous names, heck this town was once noted for its healing Springs, which was located in the middle of downtown.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

The ambiance is beautiful, and the roof top offers spectacular views. Even more, you'll love the price! I do love planning events here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Really cool Vivian Maier exhibit. I've been wanting to see this before it ended. I barely made it and ended up having to bring my 4 year old. It all turned out great! The musuem was is small but nice. The staff was kind. The exhibit was really cool. I wish I had longer to linger, but with a toddler in tow it all went very quick quick. I'll be back!