“Fantastic BBQ, and fried okra”
Review of Cokers Bar-B-Q

Cokers Bar-B-Q
Ranked #84 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Was in Arlington for a business trip. The business we were training through took us for lunch during training one day. We were not disappointed, we were not sure how we would like it because we are from Lexington NC (the bbq capital of the world) let me say it was extremely good. We really enjoyed the bbq. We now live in FL and have not had good BBQ since moving until we went to cokers, Wish we could have eaten here more than once during our trip. I am planning a vacation in Arlington so I will go back with my husband and kids.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I ordered the sliced brisket and it was delightful! It had the perfect smokey flavor to seasoning flare ratio and it literally fell apart using a fork. Price is great and you get so much food with the 1/2 pound of brisket platter. The loaded baked potato was enormous as well! I definitely will be going back and bringing friends and family with me too! The picture is what was left after I was already full!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

To say the least people that love BBQ can be passionate but I am not one of those. Decided to opt out of Pizza or Mexican and decided to try BBQ with friends. We were greeted and seated quickly and server was there promptly to take our drink orders. WE ordered a variety of foods for me a three meet plate with potato salad and cole slaw. Starting with Brisket which was well cooked and flavorful, St Louis Ribs were solid, moist and full of flavor and spicy sausage. So the meets were good, sides were average but I didn't go for the sides. My guests had BBQ sandwiches with sides and seemed pleased. Overall a good experience.

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Cokers has been consistent great barbeque for 20 years or so. They serve great ribs, tender juicy chicken, fabulous pulled pork and other things I've never tried. I've only been there 100 plus times in 20 years and I just haven't tried the rest of the menu. I intend to, I just loose my will power and go with my favs.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I have been visiting this place for years. My daughter is a very picky eater and didn't want to try barbeque. I talked her into trying this little gem of a place and she loved the ribs. She has since tried other places and this is still her favorite place.

Been to Cokers Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!