Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Snaptravel
Official SiteUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Great experience. Stayed 2 night 6/12/19, 6/13/19 for college orientation at UTA. Room was very clean. Everything worked well. Noise level was low. I was able to sleep well. Minutes from my sons aparment and campus. Friendly staff. Very affordable and convenient.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Okay so I had booked this room for a wedding in town and I'll list the pros and cons

Pros:
VERY nice remodeled rooms with hardwood floors
Nice flat screen tv mounted on the wall
Enough parking with good lighting
Check in and out were very easy.
Cons:
The A/C was not turned on in our room and it was 92 degrees in the room when we checked in
The towels were very small and only had a 2 in the room.
Sheets and blankets were very thin, beds very firms (which made my back hurt but some people love that)
Very hard to find from the road, make sure you have a good GPS when trying to get to it.

Overall for the 2 nights we stayed there it was very nice. There wasn't any problems with noise. The biggest complaint is the A/C not being on in the room, which once it was on it worked well! Just very hard to cool down a room in Texas. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms were nice and clean.It looks as if the rooms have been renovated recently. We went to a concert that night at ATT stadium and it worked out great. Stephanie, at the front desk, was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My Boyfriend and I recently stayed here before and after a concert at AT&T stadium. We had a room elsewhere and a problem occurred with the reservation. Instead of being disappointed - we were very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility as well as the comfort.

Stefanie at the front desk was awesome! Kind and friendly and we will definitely stay again when we are in the area

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The room is huge, bathroom huge, and well decorated and clean. Easy to get to and quiet. I had a very good stay. There is coffee in the office, but restaurants easy to walk to. I would stay again. The family owned motel is friendly and the cost is reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2018