“Great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of vacation rentals

Fire pit
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fire pit
pool at night time
patio table on second floor balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Felixhebe...
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I highly recommended this place to anyone !! Just minutes from down town.. The house was super clean from the start.. great quiet neighborhood...it really felt like home... Alex was very quiet on getting back with me with all my question... I have already recommended him to some of my friends that are thinking about vacationing to Austin...

21 Sep 2016
Thanks alot for the review and hope you come back soon!!+
Achabala
“A great getaway house !”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This house was so pretty and I loved the different levels of the house , the backyard so huge , the inside was gorgeous! I had a great time and would definitely come back next time I'm in Austin ! The owner also responded to every text and email I sent him , I was very pleased with my stay !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Sep 2016
Thanks for your time to give the review and you're welcome to come back
Dorsey K...
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This home was beautiful. The house and backyard is built on levels and therefore provided seclusion. The neighborhood was very quiet. The pool was great and we enjoyed it every day! My husband, son and teenage grandson enjoyed the pool table every night. This home was beautifully decorated and had amenities of anything you could possibly need. We hope to stay here again next year. This was by far the best place we have ever rented. I cannot say enough about it!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Aug 2016
Thanks alot and we hope that you come again !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing