Guild Lamar Union
US$209
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$200
austinmotel.com
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$99
US$144
US$129
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
Kimber Modern Hotel(Austin)
US$239
The Fairview(Austin)
US$209
All reviewsone bedroom apartmentwasher dryerbarton springswe've stayedwould definitely stay here againdowntown austintexthiplinensamenitiescarpetaccommodationspropertylocation
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were located on the North side of the building with a stunning view of downtown Austin overlooking the pool area. Stayed here with my boyfriend and his brother. The pull out couch was great to sleep on and relax. I just wish there were some throw pillows for more cushions while hanging out on the couch! Everything was immaculate and well taken care of. What a wonderful idea for a company. Wish there were more like these on the West Coast!! Everyone was so nice over text message whenever we had questions. Very quick responses. Easy to get in and out of building. Great location close to the sights. SO happy we stumbled upon this awesome company. Thank you again for a great stay!!

Room Tip: fourth floor - view of downtown
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allison L
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Really great place. Great area about 15-20 walking to Barton Springs or downtown but with everything you need right there. Movie theater, atleast 8 restaurants, more than a few bars. Very helpful staff. Cool pool & outdoor area. Already planning our trip back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris H, Owner at Guild Lamar Union, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Woohoo! This is so awesome to read! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at Lamar Union and it sounds like you hit everything the area has to offer. The Alamo Drafthouse at this location is where I like to catch all my movies. Thanks for all the love and we're already excited to host you again! Stay awesome out there.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

The room was great and the decorations very much fit the "theme" of Austin, which we LOVED. The room was very clean and comfortable, basically a one bedroom apartment, even included a washer and dryer. One of the workers even came by when the office was closing the ensure we had enough linen and coffee. The only downside is the "check-in process" when you drive yourself there. you have to find parking for your car, find your room to get a parking pass, and then back to your car to park in their garage. Other than that... it was awesome!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hey Jordan, thank you so much for the kind words! Our design team was so pumped to hear that you enjoyed their decor in the room! Thanks for the feedback on the check-in and parking process. We're actively working on improving the overall arrival experience, so this is much appreciated! We hope to see you again sometime here soon, Jordan! Stay awesome out there.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I was a little skeptical at first but this was a fabulous place at a very good price point. It runs a bit like Air BnB but the owners were way more responsive by text. The apartment is in a really nice hip new apartment complex. It is very spacious, fully equipped and even nicer than the pictures on the web. Read through the detailed instructions (with pictures) you receive prior to arrival of how to find the buildings and it's a breeze. The king-size bed was super comfortable and having a full size washer and dryer came in handy for my week long stay. Loved the Skoah shampoo, conditioner, & body wash in the shower. The fitness center was so much better equipped than most hotels and never crowded. I would definitely stay here again, heck I didn't want to leave!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank carpaydm

We were sad you had to leave! It's so awesome to hear that your stay with us was excellent. Lamar Union is one of my favorite properties in the city so I'm glad you took advantage of all it had to offer! Thanks so much for the feedback on the amenities in the room--I'm a big fan of the Skoah products myself. We're already excited for you to stay with us again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first time and did not know what to expect. It exceeded my expectations. Will stay there again. I loved it. I used public transportation and walked. Loved the location. It is renting a one bedroom apartment for a most reasonable rate. It has a fully stocked kitchen and they will have the refrigerator stocked as well. I will likely do that the next time I am there

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cal Y
Chris H, Owner at Guild Lamar Union, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Thanks so much for sharing, Cal -- great reviews like this go a long way for us. We hope you’ll come see us again very soon and continue to do us the favor of spreading the word!