US$169
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Aloft Austin Northwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$169
US$147
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$149
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$56
Adams House Bed and Breakfast(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$171
Ace Motel(Austin)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
Kimber Modern Hotel(Austin)
US$224
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Very noisy. The walls are thin and not very insulated so you hear everything. My neighbors brought three large dogs to stay and that was ok with the hotel. My bathroom was not very clean, I found a lot of dark hairs on my towels. The Wi-Fi is not fast enough for video. The rates are skyrocketing in Austin so everyone thinks they can overcharge you. This was a real waste.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank mame25
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Our room was one of the most disgusting and moldy smelling that I've ever stayed in. The carpet was damp and wet and dirty. The bed spreads look like they were from the 80's. Hiding under the pillow cases, the pillows were literally brown and yellow and had all kinds of filth on them! I tried airing out the room by waving the door open and close to no avail. There was also black mould growing on the closet railing. The room was dark and very depressing. The bathroom tile was also damp and moldy. I normally would not have written a review because I'm use Motel 6 every chance I can. But even my wife said I needed to do this. She said she did not sleep at all because the air was so bad. For $20 more you can get a great clean room at many other places. I really feel like I got ripped off. Yeah I should have asked for a room change but we got in late and we were so tired. To top it off some homeless drunk lady tried to come in our room when I was hopelessly trying to air it out. Hopefully they will completely renovate this place soon.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank 56003Richard
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Studio 6 Austin Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear 56003Richard,
Thank you for taking time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for the odor and cleanliness issues you encountered during your recent stay. These conditions are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Please contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I stayed for 4 weeks at this long term motel and I have a very good experience, the staff is always prompt to answer all my questions and solve them instantly, this is an inexpensive hotel with good accommodations, specially I will like to name two staff members and thank them for their attention and good attitude, Alex and Jeremiah keep the good work

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JaimeEnnis
Reviewed 23 November 2010

Stayed for extended period of time Approx 4 months - Here are the good points and bad points (Pro/Con List):

GOOD POINTS (PRO)
1. CHEAP: Cheap place to stay for extended period. If you don't have a place to stay and need something cheap this is the place to go.

BAD POINTS (CON)
1. TRASH: Trash cans are near my door and had very bad smell many times.
2. AIR CONDITIONER: Smells like Mold
3. PARKING: My vehicle was broken into (Back window broken out) because I had to park on the side that has no lighting when parking lot was full. To-date, the hotel still has not increased any security measures 3+ months later.
4. MAID SERVICE: a) Maid would make bed with new sheets sometimes. b) Cleaning job is very rushed with just the main stuff worked on (clean sink, towlet, shower, trash). c)
I don't think they ever vacuumed the place in almost 4 months. d) Personal Towel taken by maids and not returned. e) Shower Curtain had very bad smell like mold - needed to be changed
5. SUICIDE: Man committed Suicide (shot himself) and hotel didn't know until next day. Window was broken by Fire Department and not fixed for more than 1 month.
6. PEOPLE STAYING IN ROOMS NEAR: a) Had man saying next door and would go outside to throw-up in bushes outside room after drinking all day and night. b) Had a couple with kids staying next door and fought for 3 days until they finally left for San Antonio (how do I know they went to San Antonio, you would have to be deaf not to know).
7. INTERNET: You have to pay for it, but I would not call it high speed. They have the router so far from the rooms that your signal is very poor - a good day you had maybe 20 MBPS, but usually much less. It was only a one time fee and very cheap, but I could not qualify this for a PRO since speed/signal was so poor).
8. TV: The TV was very old and remote would not turn the TV on/off. Very limited choice of channels. If you like CNN you'll love it, if you want FOX NEWS forget it.

• Stayed: September 2010
3  Thank Rate_Studio6
Reviewed 11 October 2010

We stayed for a week and the front desk was RUDE!!! We paid for internetl that did not work. Don't bother asking front desk they do not care. They never came to clean the room. They would just say tomorrow and it never was cleaned. The washers and dryers were all broken. When we asked for clean towels they would say that they were too busy to come back later. The guys at the front desk should be fired. We left to another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple