“Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum
Ranked #49 of 204 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I had a great experience. Will for sure stay there again. Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. Very clean and enjoyed the visit. Location was very convenient. Thank you Hilton for making my trip so enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Hilton. All of our guests are the reason we do what we do. We appreciate all of our guests so much. Thank you for your kind words and hope you thing of us again when you are in town.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was everything that I expected. When I notified the front desk of an issue with my room, the handle it to my satisfaction immediately. They sent a service man up and he took care of the problem. He said if it happened again, they would relocate me. The problem was fixed and I was pleased.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We try to limit any issues to none. But I am happy to hear that we were able to fix the issue in no time and that our team members did a great job. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I would definatly return to this hotel when I am next in the area. The staff are amazing, the price fo the room and food is fair. The location is close to major highways and great restaurants so for business it is fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We try our best to do everything we can for our guests to feel at home when they stay with us. Our staff puts all of our guests first and I appreciate you letting us know we are doing our job. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The lobby is nice and staff is friendly. Bed was comfortable. However, that's about it. I called ahead to ensure they removed the feather items prior to my stay, there were feather pillows still in the room. The room has a musty smell and the appliances (iron and blow dryer) need to be cleaned or replaced.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

I apologize we didn't do what you requested. Not sure why it wasn't done but I will definitely look into it. I will also let our housekeeping know about the hairdryers and irons. We will do everything we can to address all these issues. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have to agree with the other reviewers, the room smelled terribly musty. It was a standard 3 star experience with a nice lobby. Breakfast was fine and there are tons of servers to refresh your drinks. Bed was comfortable, but the bathtub floor was really dirty. I alerted management at checkout and they issued a deep clean.

Nothing really special about this place, so I'll try another hotel for my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cooleylicious

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are attacking this straight on. We are doing the best we can to not have this happen again. Hope you give us another opportunity in the future.