US$103
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
InterContinental
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$149
Aloft Austin Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Adams House Bed and Breakfast(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Aloft Austin Northwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$104
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$193
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Ace Motel(Austin)
US$55
US$129
All reviewsresearch blvdindoor poolbusiness tripthe staff was friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here againclean roomsexcellent hotelhot tubfront desk staffconvenient locationeasy accessnice staybed was comfortablelobbyrickyhgiarboretum
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Everything about this hotel was great except the pool was way too cold. Our exclusive intent of this trip was to surprise our grandkids (ages 4 and 7) with a swim party. The pool was so cold the kids began to shake after about 5 minutes.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

I apologize for the pool not working. As soon as we told our head of maintenance he was able to fix the issue. The mechanism was not working. Sorry to have not been able to get your grandkids to enjoy their weekend. But we got it fixed and maybe another time if you decide to come back to Austin, we would be happy to have you.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I had a great experience. Will for sure stay there again. Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. Very clean and enjoyed the visit. Location was very convenient. Thank you Hilton for making my trip so enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing Hilton. All of our guests are the reason we do what we do. We appreciate all of our guests so much. Thank you for your kind words and hope you thing of us again when you are in town.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was everything that I expected. When I notified the front desk of an issue with my room, the handle it to my satisfaction immediately. They sent a service man up and he took care of the problem. He said if it happened again, they would relocate me. The problem was fixed and I was pleased.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We try to limit any issues to none. But I am happy to hear that we were able to fix the issue in no time and that our team members did a great job. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I would definatly return to this hotel when I am next in the area. The staff are amazing, the price fo the room and food is fair. The location is close to major highways and great restaurants so for business it is fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We try our best to do everything we can for our guests to feel at home when they stay with us. Our staff puts all of our guests first and I appreciate you letting us know we are doing our job. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The lobby is nice and staff is friendly. Bed was comfortable. However, that's about it. I called ahead to ensure they removed the feather items prior to my stay, there were feather pillows still in the room. The room has a musty smell and the appliances (iron and blow dryer) need to be cleaned or replaced.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

I apologize we didn't do what you requested. Not sure why it wasn't done but I will definitely look into it. I will also let our housekeeping know about the hairdryers and irons. We will do everything we can to address all these issues. Thank you for your feedback.