“Coffee ”

Houndstooth Coffee
Ranked #20 of 122 Coffee & Tea in Austin
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Great coffee and in the same building of Tacodeli wich make a breakfast killer combo. Nice staff and comfortable sits.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

very good coffee with an eclectic offering of different flavors from different places and different brewing methods - tried guji ethiopean, friendly service from attractive people, the shop was very busy but had a very relaxed vibe.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

You could say I'm a little bit of a coffee snob and it takes a lot of impress me. This was my first visit to Houndstooth Coffee and from the moment I walked into the building I was greeted with a friendly hello & helped immediately. The barista working (who I wish I knew his name) was extremely knowledgeable of their coffee and whipped up an espresso over ice. The coffee was delicious & the staff was friendly. Favorite coffee in Austin.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped by Houndstooth twice during our visit to Austin. It was very convenient to Tacodeli. I found the staff to be very friendly and interested in making conversation while they prepared our coffee. I would like it even more if there was liquid cane syrup as a sweetener for iced coffee.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

A nice place for a coffee and according to the latest fashion, some wine and snacks. Yes, we know the leader, but the competition is showing the success of the brand. The key is on the location. Has to be not too close, but also, not too far from another coffee shop. And Free WiFi of course. And, please, do not forget the coffee. In this case, a very good one. The baristas, so important profession, are friendly and fast in they delivery.
Yes, a very good place to have a coffee... and with good WiFi.

Been to Houndstooth Coffee? Share your experiences!