“Interesting ”

Houndstooth Coffee
Ranked #13 of 124 Coffee & Tea in Austin
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Different and delicious. You can tell their coffee beans and other ingredients are a step up. Not an everyday place for me though.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

July saw the return of 100 degree days to Austin. With that we switch over to iced coffees pretty early. so after a quick meeting off Lamar we ran over to Houndstooth for cold goodness. As usual the flavorful coffee was as good cold as when it is hot in a mug.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Great coffee and in the same building of Tacodeli wich make a breakfast killer combo. Nice staff and comfortable sits.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

very good coffee with an eclectic offering of different flavors from different places and different brewing methods - tried guji ethiopean, friendly service from attractive people, the shop was very busy but had a very relaxed vibe.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

You could say I'm a little bit of a coffee snob and it takes a lot of impress me. This was my first visit to Houndstooth Coffee and from the moment I walked into the building I was greeted with a friendly hello & helped immediately. The barista working (who I wish I knew his name) was extremely knowledgeable of their coffee and whipped up an espresso over ice. The coffee was delicious & the staff was friendly. Favorite coffee in Austin.