Hampton Inn & Suites Austin at The University/Capitol
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$256
US$239
US$258
US$219
US$227
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$99
US$195
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
US$251
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
Agoda.com
W Austin(Austin)
US$279
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$99
1,444 results
All reviewsunderground parkinggreat hotelwalking distancerooftop poolceiling fanfifth floorcapital buildingwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastking suiteroom keycorner roomfresh fruitfront desk staffwonderful stayoatmealconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is wonderful. Very friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, great free breakfast. The added security and free wifi are appreciated. The location is great for visiting UT or downtown Austin. Easy walk to both. If needed plenty of friendly Uber/Lyft drivers to get you around. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sfitz7, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin at The University/Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Carol E,

Thank you for your response on Tripadvisor. We loved having you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to Austin!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are spacious, beds comfortable, new furnishings, personal service is superb and the free breakfast is as good as it gets. We stay there when visiting our son at UT. It's close to campus, and the in and out underground parking is great. Our family loves this place. Gregory LaMothe

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a city view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Victor A, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin at The University/Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Spareribs823,Thank you for you kind words,and we are glad to heard you stay with us was excellent. Yes, we also love our spacious rooms,comfortable beds and delicious breakfast. We hope your kid decides to attend to UT and to see you all more frequently!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms in this hotel are HUGE! I stayed for business and had a room booked through my employer, so I was expecting the usual. The room was double the size of any room I have stayed in. There was an ample sitting area with chair and a couch, a large work desk, a wet bar, and great king bed. Location is close to the capital and the university, so we found it perfect! The staff is amazing, the rooms were clean, and it was a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sfitz7, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin at The University/Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear lmcjunkin,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I do appreciate the kind words and I was thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the description of our rooms and was pleased to see that our staff "was amazing". We loved having you stay with us and would love to have you stay with us upon your next visit to Austin!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Black light approved!! Hotel GM from another brand. Excellent service, VERY comfy bed, and super clean. Very pleased with my stay. Didn't make it to the breakfast or any of the additional facilities; pool was closed but it was clearly communicated everywhere. Victor even offered some alternate places to swim if we needed a pool (without me having to ask!)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear mommashine,

Thank you for the "Black light" approval. I will share your comments with our housekeeping staff. Thank you. We loved having you stay with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for my anniversary. Facility is clean, Staffs offered service above and beyond my expectation. Hot breakfast was good, we have plenty of foods to choose from. I can tell that they recently renovated because hotel room door was equipped with system that you can open the room with your phone. (Too bad that there was a glitch so I couldn't use it.) Noise level was pretty low and view was nice.
They got me 2 champagne bottles and a happy anniversary card which is very nice.

However, I wish I was informed about $23/day parking fee that was going to be charged on top of hotel fee when I was booking hotel online. Maybe it was in the fine print but this was a surprise, but it's worth every penny.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and easy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sfitz7, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin at The University/Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Sungmin Joe C,

Thank you for your response on Tripadvisor. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and celebrated your anniversary at our hotel. We loved having you stay with us! I appreciate the kind words about our staff and will celebrate our team. I understand the Downtown parking prices can be frustrating, but we are one of the less expensive in the city. Some parking at Downtown goes to $43.00 and only have valet parking. We hope you will stay with us in the future.