“Great place to eat!”

Chuy's Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 3,994 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zilker Park
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The wait was long but the food was great! As an appetizer we ordered the chips and queso—it was very good

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Go during happy hour and get free chips and queso. Walk to Zilker next door to run off the calories with a frisbee or soccer ball. These activities are always better after a marg anyway.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I enjoyed their white salsa dip and their margaritas most of all. Reasonably priced. A/C too high inside so fortunately we could sit outside. Will go back!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a long lunch and margaritas on a rainy day in Austin in February. There was a very spicy pork dish that was enjoyed by my table mate. I had fish tacos and they were also delicious.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This place, the original, is awesome. Been to other Chuy’s in Florida and Georgia but all have paled in comparison. Maybe it’s the Texas spirit or the atmosphere of being on vacation. But I love Chuy’s and I would go back daily if my wife would let me. Great food. Really cool place. Try it out.

Been to Chuy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!