“All right, all right, all right”

Top Notch Restaurant
Ranked #351 of 3,827 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I went because my favorite movie of all time was filmed there, but I strayed because the food was actually really great!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

when ever we go to Austin to visit, we always make a stop at the Top Notch, ever since my first visit back in 1999 we have had Top Notch burgers several times while we are there

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Grilled Chicken sandwich with cheddar is the best. Very filling with some onion rings on the side. They should open one down south.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My daughter and I had a great meal there. Their fried okra is really good. Service is friendly and timely. The restaurant is clean and homey. It was a great stop on our trip.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We visited for lunch and had the cheeseburger (#2). I had fries. He had frings (fries & onion rings). Burgers were thin and delicious, in the style of a good old-fashioned diner. Fries were skinny and crispy, but nothing special. The onion rings were better, and fried to perfection.

You can inside, where you order at the counter & they call your name for pickup, or you can park at menu boards outside and order/eat Sonic style. I recommend enjoying the retro vibe inside.

Next time, we'll be trying the fried chicken and fried pies.

Been to Top Notch Restaurant? Share your experiences!