“Dazed fan gets fed!”

Ranked #327 of 3,851 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! One of the last best drive in food places Ive been too! Cheap eats that are delicious brought right out to your car. Not to mention it's a nice piece of history for the area as this location was used in the film Dazed and Confused as a hangout spot. I am a huge fan so wanted to come pay tribute, but the smells got me and the food was fantastic! Worth a stop for a movie buff or foodie fan.

1  Thank InASenseLost0909

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Top Notch is known throughout for its tasty fried chicken and charbroiled burgers. But I always come back for their hand breaded onion rings and their addicting fried pies!
This is a no-brainer if you want comfort food, friendly service and that diner or drive-in concept in Austin!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I went because my favorite movie of all time was filmed there, but I strayed because the food was actually really great!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

when ever we go to Austin to visit, we always make a stop at the Top Notch, ever since my first visit back in 1999 we have had Top Notch burgers several times while we are there

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Grilled Chicken sandwich with cheddar is the best. Very filling with some onion rings on the side. They should open one down south.

Been to Top Notch Restaurant? Share your experiences!