“Nice neighborhood spot”

Ranked #1,818 of 3,816 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Reviewed 17 May 2009

I live in the neighborhood and there's nothing better than strolling over with the family for a nice Japanese dinner. My son always gets the sushi dinner; I go for the chicken teriyaki dinner, which is deliciious and, with the miso soup, salad, and tempura vegetables, gives you plenty to eat. It's a small family-owned place, very quiet and relaxed. All around one of my favorite restaurants.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2009

sloppy sushi

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 5 June 2008

I've lived on one coast or another my whole life, and was skeptical about inland sushi. This place can hold a candle to any of my old favorites!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook