DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$227
  • Breakfast included
US$229
Courtyard
  • Pool
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
US$251
US$258
US$239
US$80
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$112
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$99
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
W Austin(Austin)
US$299
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treefront deskmile radiusholiday inneasy accessbed was very comfortableshuttle servicewould stay againbusiness tripbreakfast buffetlocation is greatbusiness centerfitness centerupon checkgreat roomlobbyarboretum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Fancy looking with mediocre accommodations. Pillow-top bed was not comfortable, and down pillows provided absolutely no support for side sleepers. Staff was extremely friendly and provided foam pillows on request. Paid breakfast was extremely unsatisfying.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Philesa E, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

P4423OSadamb, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear that you did not find our bedding comfortable and that paying for breakfast was not meeting your expectations. We wish you the very best on your future travels!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I stay at Hilton exclusively. I had to look for this particular hilton because it was near the venue that we were going to. It was dreadful. The room that I was assigned to allowed me to hear everything that was being discussed in the bar lounge area that my rooms windows overlooked. The elevators were also loud. This was room 201 which was a king suite and was about 250.00 a night. I immediately requested a change and was moved to the 4th floor that faced the freeway. This proved to be acceptable.
The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were very soft, and I found it hard to sleep. Then the air conditioner came on and it woke me up every time it came on it was so loud. I had 5 colleagues at the same hotel and all we all had the same complaint.
I had mistakenly only booked 2 out of the 3 nights and made a reservation at the Aloft in the Domain. It was better but also had a great location. The hilton was in the middle of a residential neighbourhood. This means that you need a car to get anywhere

Bottom line do not stay at this hotel. It's noisy and isolated and not that affordable. The Domain is a much better choice

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Richard H, Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate departments to make sure that we are actively working to make our hotel better. We hope that you will return to see our imrpovements.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have been trying to find a "fav" for Austin, this is it. Great staff. The breakfast is always very good. I love having a restaurant and bar in the hotel in case I am exhausted and don't want to go out. The rooms are decorated very modern with TONS of electrical outlets. Beds are so comfortable, best night sleep I have had in a while.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Chris H, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that we are your new favorite in Austin! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This hotel is near arboretum with shopping and food nearby. This property is located within a neighborhood, so is quiet and the lights from commercial properties are at a minimum. The staff are friendly and attentive.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

jackie547, What a great review! Thank you so much for providing your feedback from your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Have stayed here many times and I love it. The location is great and the staff is so friendly! Rooms are always clean and comfortable. The menu only offers a couple of low carb options - which may not matter to many. Overall - love it!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Donnafaye38, what a great review! Thank you so much for considering us your home away from home. That is exactly what we aim to do for our guests and I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again!