aloft Austin at the Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$149
Aloft.com
Aloft Austin Northwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$169
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$169
US$147
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$171
US$235
Ace Motel(Austin)
All reviewsdouble treefront deskholiday innmile radiuseasy accessroom servicebed was very comfortablebusiness tripshuttle servicewould stay againbusiness centerlocation is greatfitness centergreat roomvery nice hotellobbyarboretum
Reviewed 25 November 2017

The DoubleTree Austin NW Arboretum was able to accommodate a large group of us coming into Austin for business travel. We stayed 5 days 4 nights and they not only meet our expectations but accommodated us with breakfast and the hotel bar onsite was a great way to relax after a long day of work. I interacted with Robyn Dean Grant on a couple occasions and she was fantastic to interact with. Always had a big smile on her face and took time to ensure all of my needs were met.

Room Tip: Request a room facing out, some of the rooms that face in sit above the hotel bar.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JG_EDH
Philesa E, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin Northwest Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

JG_EDH, what a wonderful review! I am so thrilled that the hotel was able to exceed your expectations, especially Robyn Grant. She is an asset to our team and we are very lucky to have her! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Nice accommodation but beware of the ac noise Very hard for us travel back because of the lack of sleep on the next day. Staffs service is nice and willing to offer if there is anything they can do to help the experience. Really wish the management can do something about the AC noise.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ewang78, Thank you for the feedback you provided in regards to your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations. I am so sorry about the ac noise you experienced. I wanted to let you know that we are actively working on rectifying the issue with the a/c noise in the rooms. We hope you will come back to see our improvements!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Fancy looking with mediocre accommodations. Pillow-top bed was not comfortable, and down pillows provided absolutely no support for side sleepers. Staff was extremely friendly and provided foam pillows on request. Paid breakfast was extremely unsatisfying.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

P4423OSadamb, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear that you did not find our bedding comfortable and that paying for breakfast was not meeting your expectations. We wish you the very best on your future travels!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I stay at Hilton exclusively. I had to look for this particular hilton because it was near the venue that we were going to. It was dreadful. The room that I was assigned to allowed me to hear everything that was being discussed in the bar lounge area that my rooms windows overlooked. The elevators were also loud. This was room 201 which was a king suite and was about 250.00 a night. I immediately requested a change and was moved to the 4th floor that faced the freeway. This proved to be acceptable.
The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were very soft, and I found it hard to sleep. Then the air conditioner came on and it woke me up every time it came on it was so loud. I had 5 colleagues at the same hotel and all we all had the same complaint.
I had mistakenly only booked 2 out of the 3 nights and made a reservation at the Aloft in the Domain. It was better but also had a great location. The hilton was in the middle of a residential neighbourhood. This means that you need a car to get anywhere

Bottom line do not stay at this hotel. It's noisy and isolated and not that affordable. The Domain is a much better choice

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Richard H, Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate departments to make sure that we are actively working to make our hotel better. We hope that you will return to see our imrpovements.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have been trying to find a "fav" for Austin, this is it. Great staff. The breakfast is always very good. I love having a restaurant and bar in the hotel in case I am exhausted and don't want to go out. The rooms are decorated very modern with TONS of electrical outlets. Beds are so comfortable, best night sleep I have had in a while.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Chris H, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that we are your new favorite in Austin! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!