US$88
US$144
Hampton.com
US$70
US$63
Quality Inn & Suites(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$94
QualityInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Abingdon(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$165
Orbitz.com
US$210
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubroom was cleanopen until midnightnice hotelsleeper sofabiscuitsindoor poolwould definitely stay here againwaffle makercreeper trailthe breakfast areasausage gravyyogurtconvenient locationdonutsfront desk clerklong drive
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

This is the third time we've stayed here over the past several years. We stay here when we visit the Creeper Trail in Damascus. The staff is always friendly and welcoming, the rooms are always clean and comfortable, the breakfast is great, and the indoor pool and whirlpool are a plus with kids. We look specifically for this chain when we travel. Haven't been disappointed yet!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Was very impressed with this Comfort Suites. Had a great one night stay; clean & comfortable room, well maintained hotel with friendly staff. Thanks to other TripAdvisor reviews, I was able find the place just fine. Your GPS will take you one stop light past the hotel and have you turn at the community college. Instead turn right at the McDonalds. The parking area is relatively small & the complimentary breakfast was adequate; I just don't like the looks of prefab fried eggs so I made some yummy waffles instead.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 24 September 2015

our first time to stay here. nice quiet place,suite had 2 beds,desk with chair,dresser with tv on top,coffee maker and ice bucket,frig with small freezer,love seat that was a sofa sleeper. nice bath, breakfast the next morning had eggs,sausage,biscuits,hot gravy, a good breakfast. it had a nice heated indoor pool,86.5 degrees,hot tub,100 degrees. both felt good. i would stay at this place again.

Room Tip: we had a room with 2 beds and it was a quiet room
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2015

I had made a reservation for a room with a king size bed. When I checked in, I was informed that it would cost 24 more dollars for a second person (my wife) to stay in the same bed/room, and the clerk was serious???? Hotel rooms were small and no bigger then a normal hotel room. I guess they call it a suite because they added a 4 foot half wall and a hard loveseat. It definitely should have cost no more than a regular hotel room which it did. Also, the room had a loud noisy room A.C. unit that liked to cycle on and off to keep us awake all night. Breakfast was free I guess because it was horrible. Most food items were out, and you wished the ones left were gone because they were way overcooked. It took the staff a half hour to make more coffee. Biscuit and gravy tasted like diarrhea.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 28 August 2015

I could not believe this hotel was 10 years old. Apparently had a recent renovation. Very clean and well maintained. We had a quiet room on the top floor and were very happy with it. I love that the window opens wide, but the AC was not as noisy as most hotels I have been in recently. The girl at the desk was very helpful and all the workers seemed friendly. Pool was spotless as well. A nice fitness center which was clean. The breakfast was ok, about what you would expect anywhere. The only drawback: There is no signage on the road telling you where to turn!! In 10 years they have never put up a sign? We stopped at the Comfort Inn and asked. We could see the hotel, but no way of getting there and it does not connect with the Comfort INN which is right in front of it. A minor inconvenience.

Room Tip: higher floors are usually quiet
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple