Comfort Suites
US$86
US$71
US$58
US$60
Quality Inn & Suites(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$93
Priceline
Fairfield Inn & Suites Abingdon(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$59
US$210
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssofa bedhot tubroom was cleanindoor poolwafflesbiscuitsking suitecreeper trailstay there againwaffle makerthe breakfast areaconvenient locationfront desk clerksausage gravycomplimentary breakfastlong drivejamie
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I along with our kids had a great time at this hotel. The staff was friendly, the room was large and spacious and the queen beds where super comfortable. We were only there for a night so we didn't get to try out the pool or breakfast. We will be making this out hotel of choice when we're in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John L
Kate M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious suite and friendly staff. We would love to become your "home away from home". Next time you are here, you will have to try our delicious breakfast. Hopefully you will come in long enough to take a dip in the pool! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

While traveling we wanted to get beyond Bristol before finding a place to stay. We happened upon the Comfort Inn & Suites and were pleasantly surprised.
The price was right, the room was clean, spacious and convenient. The hotel seemed fairly new with attractive furniture, a business meeting room, and complimentary breakfast. Overall we were very satisfied!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Kate M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Our staff takes great provide in making sure all of our guests are provided with all the comforts of home and then some! We were thrilled to read that you enjoyed our spacious suite and the delicious breakfast! We welcome you back at any time and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from the beach. Very clean, staff was friendly, great breakfast. The room was spacious, we had a queen suite with a sleeper sofa that accommodated our family of 6 and a baby. The pool was open late. I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon L
Kate M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, friendly staff and delicious breakfast. We welcome you back anytime. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My stay at the Comfort Suites was very nice. The breakfast was very good and my room very comfortable and spacious. The location is great with several restaurants near by. Check in and out were excellent! I will return when in the area again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sandi0227
Kate M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I was thrilled to see that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and comfy rooms. Our staff takes pride in everything that we do and we are glad to see that it shows. We appreciate the recognition and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We bypassed hotels that were rated much higher on trip advisor to stay here because it had an indoor pool. The quality of our room was more along the lines of a budget motel then $120 a night room. The pool was ridiculously cold and remained an ice bucket even after we asked two different employees on two different shifts to please turn on the pool heat.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles B

Let me sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory stay. We truly appreciate each and every guest that walks through our door and we try our best to make sure that shows.

I can certainly understand your concern over the $120 rate. At our Comfort Suites, each guest's room is 25% bigger than other hotel rooms. Every room also includes a sitting area with partial room divider, a sleeper sofa, mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. Our rooms also have been updated with new furniture and terry cloth towels. I can assure you that our rates are comparable to surrounding hotels in the area.

Our heated pool is kept at a temperature between 72 and 76 degrees. I do know that my staff checked it while you were on property and that it was at 74 degrees. I strenuously apologize that it was not warm enough for you.

Guest service is our number one priority and I want to assure you that I will be sharing your experience to better coach our staff on how to handle situations like this one. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.