Courtyard Alexandria Old Town/Southwest
US$168
US$152
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$152
US$227
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$204
US$169
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$144
US$179
  • Restaurant
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$197
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$166
US$159
  • Pool
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$127
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscourtyard marriottmarriott brandupdated courtyardgreat place for breakfastold townfront desksliding glass dooreisenhower metrorestaurant recommendationslimited hoursfree nighthalf milestarbucks coffeebed was very comfortablemovie theatercomplimentary shuttle serviceonly stayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in room 710 at the Courtyard Alexandria Old Town/ Southwest from 9/1/17 to 9/3/17. The service was great. I actually had no complaints about this property or the Marriott brand in general up until the point where I got my property stolen from my room. I had left a very expensive bottle of cologne and two pairs of sunglasses on the stand next to the TV when I checked out. I called immediately that same day to let them know I had left these items behind and I was informed that nothing was found. Two weeks later claims still hasn't contacted me and my items are nowhere to be found. I am very disappointed in the way they've handled this situation; being that I am 100% sure I left these items behind in the room. I was also a Marriott employee for quite some time and had a very high regard for the Marriott brand. I always recommended it, but to be honest after this incident I am very inclined to not staying or recommending anyone else to stay at this property in specific. In addition, I am now very skeptical about staying in any other Marriott property for that matter, as I have never had anything of this nature happen to me before. Again, I am extremely disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jonathan R, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you Rey for your feedback on your most recent stay with us here at the Alexandria Courtyard Old Town Southwest. I am sorry to hear that you did not have the experience that you were expecting during your stay and I can understand how frustrating that can be. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience when they stay with us. If you have any questions or would like to provide any additional feedback please feel free to contact myself, I am Jonathan, or any of the other managers here at the hotel as we can assist you further. Again, I do apologize about your experience and I do look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This Courtyard delivers on its promise: built for business travelers, it offers fast and professional service with quiet workspaces. The lack of a breakfast stands out when compared to other mid-grade Marriott property lines. The gym on the top floor offers nice views and average equipment. The hotel's unremarkability is not a hit. Some like the cookie-cutter feel. And in all honesty, we have stayed here before and would again. Clean and well-run, what is not to like?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We only stayed two night. Check in Was easy and the staff was very helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable.
The hotel provides transportation to the train station so it was great.
the problem was with parking as they had some work going on so made it hard.
The hotel and staff were great so would always go back to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The shuttle service is outstanding. What the hotel lacks in location, it more than makes up for it with their accommodating transportation. Take it to the closest Metro Stop (Eisenhower), then go in to D.C. or go one stop and get off at the King St. Stop, walk down the stairs and get on a free trolley that goes up and down King St. in Old Alexandria. The Metro stop is a little over a half mile away. You can walk it but save your legs for touring D.C. Part of the walk is up hill, over a bridge. There are concrete barriers between the road and the sidewalk. They will also take you to reasonably close restaurants (Delias). The Bistro Restaurant in the hotel is a little high in price but the food is very good (try the French Toast). There is plenty of seating for groups just wanting to talk. The Starbucks has more than just coffee but not the complete drink menu of a regular Starbucks. All the employees were terrific. The hotel and rooms were clean and modern. The area is attractive and safe. Remember, the parking is free.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Marriott Brand of hotels are my favorite. From the linens, to the bedding to the room layout. This hotel was top notch. Close to the Metro, easy to get around in Old Town and complimentary shuttle, bonus. Erica who runs the front desk is a wealth of knowledge! Marriott if you're listening, keep Erica happy; good help like her is hard to find.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple