Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
Kimpton
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$143
Autograph
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$134
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$165
CandlewoodSuites
US$127
Budget Host Travelers Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$90
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$89
Priceline
US$300
US$75
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
US$90
All reviewscourtyard marriottmarriott brandupdated courtyardgreat place for breakfastold townfront deskeisenhower metrosliding glass doorlimited hoursfree nightstarbucks coffeehalf miledecent staymovie theaterbed was very comfortableon demandlocal attractions
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I liked this hotel because it was right near the metro station. They is a movie theater and restaurants right down the street within walking distance. The rooms are comfy. My only criticism is I wish the bistro had better hours. It opens for breakfast, closed for lunch, and back open for dinner. Over all it was ok.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Had a decent stay at this hotel recently during a quick vacation. Pros: shuttle drivers are friendly and the available stops are convenient and met the majority of our needs(including stops at metro and at Amtrak station); room was spacious and clean; parking was convenient. Cons: Hotel lounge/bar had limited hours, staff was a bit rude, and they did not have several items offered on their menu.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Front desk staff very helpful during this year's Marine Corps Marathon. There were over 45,000 runners plus their families in town for this race and the town was crazy busy. The front desk staff went above and beyond helping me and a friend navigate through the entire weekend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

That summarizes our whole overnight stay here. It took no time to check in or out and we were only here one night.
Good price and location, but the route we needed to get here from the north was strange.
Biggest problem was somebody's hair was left behind in the shower. Housekeeping should catch that stuff.
A room facing the front avoids the noise from the Beltway in the rear.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
William A, Manager at Courtyard Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello joe-Chicago-23,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found our property affordable and convenient. We regret that your shower was not up to standard, we will definitely follow up with our team to ensure we can avoid this going forward. Thank you for allowing us to have you!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I visited 9/27/2017 thru Oct 1,2017, I read some good reviews and bad reviews about this hotel but decided to find out for myself. The hotel lobby is updated and the rooms were average . The young lady who checked us in and a young man we saw later at night was very helpful and nice . My issue is I left a big blue shopping bag in the closet with 2 pairs of boys shoes and a bag full of souvenirs inside . We're from Tennessee and I noticed the bag was missing when we returned home that night and immediately called. I was told I would receive a call the next morning. No phone call, I called again and was told they would have the Manager call me no phone call. I know it was my responsibility to check to make sure I left nothing behind but how hard is it to send someone up to check the closet. The whole weekend this place was not busy the parking lot was half full. I have left items behind in a couple of hotels nicer than this one and they immediately checked and I was mailed my merchandise within 24hrs.All I want is at least a phone call from the Manager acknowledging that the room was checked and spoke to the person who cleaned the room. These were expensive tennis shoes and I know who ever cleaned the room saw them and didn't turn them in. My advice to anyone is to check 3 times if necessary to make sure you leave nothing behind . You probably won't see it again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 October 2017

Hello Regina P,
Thank you for sharing your review of your stay at our hotel. We are happy that you chose to stay at our property during your visit to the area.

I am very sorry to hear about the missing item, as well as the lack of follow-up. I understand that you have been in touch with someone in our Management team who gave you an update on the item in question. Our General Manager will also follow-up with you on this matter.

Thank you for allowing us to have you as our guest.