All reviews free parking full kitchen waffles outdoor pool hot tub great place to stay dc area shuttle service home away from home living room metro station family vacation evening reception every half hour would stay here again complimentary breakfast excellent stay
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Everything about this hotel was wonderful. From the friendly service we received at check-in, to the 24 hour hot tub, it was an excellent experience overall. The free hot breakfast was delicious and it varied from day today. All of the staff was so courteous and helpful. We will definitely stay here again when visiting DC.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caitlyn G
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I inspected the sheets and towels, as I usually do when I stay at any hotel, and was very happy. Everything was perfect! No suspicious stains on sheets or towels. The beds were comfortable and the room was very spacious. The breakfast was good and the breakfast area was not crowded, as there is plenty of space, unlike many other hotels we’ve stayed at. I would definitely stay here again on our next visit to Washington.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I rate hotels in this order: Price, Location, Rooms/Food. Homewoods are not the econo level for price, but it makes up for it in its great location being just outside DC, the rooms and beds are very nice, and their breakfast is good too. I stayed two nights with my small group of students for their high school Senior trip and we all rated it high so I booked it again for next year!

Room tip: Avoid the highway side of the hotel.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Friendly, comfortable, and an overall wonderful stay. Great internet connection, enjoyed breakfast and the social hour food and beverages, nice exercise room. Staff very accommodating and helpful. Very satisfied.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Hotel is located in a great quiet neighborhood with easy access to major highways. It's just outside of Washington dc and minutes from Reagan national airport. Our visit was for the cherry blossoms and it was the perfect hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family