Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$89
US$121
US$112
Kimpton
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Budget Host Travelers Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$120
US$134
US$129
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$152
US$128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$300
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
US$90
All reviewsriver viewhummingbird restaurantsliding barn doorvalet parkingusb portsking streetihg propertieshotel openedwalkable citygreat locationold town alexandriaflight pathaveda productsunion streethotel is moderntorpedo factoryrestaurants and shops
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Well, it's clean and well maintained for opening 7 months ago. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. No microwave or mini-fridge here. Staff was conscientious and gregarious. The attached Hummingbird restaurant is high priced for the menu items. You can go out the back patio door, down the steps, to the left and go to Chadwick's for beer and dishes half the price of what Hummingbird charges. I'd stay here again. I just wouldn't eat here. Noisy and pricey.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kate E, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Jim O, You fit right in! Our gregarious staff love to make local recommendations, and Chadwick's is near the top of the list! We'll look forward to seeing you there soon. Best, Kate

Reviewed 7 November 2017

It was a nice hotel. However, we stayed when I am sure it wasn't totally booked and we were given a room with no view. I am sure that they could have put us in one a little nicer. The front desk staff were superb, though! When I called to see if we could get the parking fee reimbursed, I was disappointed. Not sure I would stay here again. There was an issue with the heat/air staying on in our room and the water took FOREVER to get hot.

Room Tip: Don't stay in 328. Water took forever to get hot and we had heat/air issues
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather S

Dear Heather, Thanks for sharing your story with us. We have many room options, and always want to help find the right fit for everyone, so please let us know what you like! If there is still something outstanding, please contact me directly so I can help. Best, Kate

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay here very much. Hotel is very new and decorated beautifully. Room was spacious with great view. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. Only reasons for 4 instead of 5 stars were the hair in the sink when we arrived and the inadequate water flow in shower. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Great location next to waterfront. Short walk to restaurants and shops. Parking very close to hotel if you do not want to use the valet parking.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Leigh, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We missed a perfect review but we know where we can improve. We'll look forward to 5 stars on your next stay! Best, Kate

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I stayed here for 3 and it couldn’t have been a better choice: great location, staff was professional and corteous, brand new rooms, confortable bed, restaurant is very good with great service. Overall an excellent stay. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Kate E, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Luiggi, We're so glad to hear you had a great time at Hotel Indigo. We'll look forward to welcoming you back again very soon! Best, Kate

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Hello thank you for reading. #1 front desk people are very nice. So far I met three and I wanna hug them all. #2 speaking of the front desk staff, they should be allowed to wear footie onesie pajamas at night because they're great. And it's awkward AF when you go downstairs late at night to get chips and you're dressed like a zombified goblin from the underworld and they're dressed like prom/the academy awards. Ok also there was probably a very talented and respected person who designed the room decor. But seriously WTF. Items in the room include: a nightstand made out of most of my toys from the 80s, a quilted poop brown head board, a plaid chair from my grandpas basement, the same neon blue desk chair my art teacher had in '86, a portrait of an unidentified dead man on the wall, and wallpaper with rails from the metro on it. However the hotel overall is great. Quiet. Distinguished. Fun. Bright. Dark (because I turned the lights off). Good pillows. Good shower (trust me I know). And good bathroom wallpaper (but again as you know I'm from the 80s). Overall yep stay here. Ps very strong flushing power. Pss great location and views of the river. Psss my fiancé almost crashed 75 cars when trying to park his truck in the garage so if you have a big car park it in not Alexandria.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tara T
Kate E, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hi Tara T - #1: We think so too! #2: Love the idea, we'll ask them what they think :) Let us know when you are coming back and we'll share the inspiration for our ship's captain artwork and the sail boat murals (not rail road tracks) on the walls. Cheers, Kate
PS - Leave the valet parking to us next time - we know some experts!