Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$89
US$132
US$128
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$129
US$120
CandlewoodSuites
US$134
US$129
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Budget Host Travelers Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$90
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$300
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
US$90
1,405 results
All reviewstasting roombrabo restaurantterrace suiteclaw foot tubking streetold town alexandriarain showerwine hourbathroom doorcomplimentary winedc areamini barhappy hourvalet parkingshops and restaurantsfew blockscorner room
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in October 2018 on our way South for the winter, and enjoyed it enough that went out of way to return on the way North last week The rooms are extremely comfortable with lovely linens, bathrobes, a wonderfully stocked minibar and it is situated right on King St. where a free trolly run all day and into the night, up and sown King St. The staff is both courteous and helpful. The bathrooms are larger than usual with plenty of towels and big bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner so you aren’t left struggling to open those dinky little bottles left in most hotels. We wouldn’t hesitate to come back for another visit. It was restful and relaxing after a long day on the road.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We are enjoying our 5 day stay at the Kimpton Lorien. The location is ideal, walking distance to the Waterfront and shops/ restaurants along King Street and the Metro. The rooms are well appointed and the beds very comfortable!! They offer coffee and tea in the morning and a wine happy hour in the afternoon. The staff is also very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this lovely hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018

OK wrote a review of the place back in 2016 and back again for another stay. Staff is fantastic, Rooms amazing. Love them. Beds Great, Condition of hotel Great. Suites beautiful. How do I love the let me count the ways is what is top of mind. If sating here I highly recommend room 301. great balcony beautiful suite.

Room Tip: 301 Room Rocks!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I recently stayed at the Lorien in Alexandria, VA to visit my daughter. The hotel and room was excellent with the exception of the wedding party in the court yard outside my bedroom that had the band playing very long into the evening. I also had a problem with the parking situation. Valet parking is very small in front of the hotel and at the time I arrive it was full for a while I went around the neighborhood and blocks a number of times until I gave up and parked on the street near by.

Rooms were extremely clean and beautiful. Staff was welcoming and nice.

I chose this place for it's Electric Charging facility unfortunately the staff called and told me two hours after checking in hat the in house charging facility was not working so I was asked to give them permission to move my car to another hotel whose electric care charger worked. I gave permission and the car was returned to me fully charged the next time I needed it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The quality of this hotel (compared to other Kimpton Hotels and other comparable hotels) was disappointing. While the location was great, the bed was hard, the furniture and light fixtures appeared cheap & the color scheme was less than desirable. The room seemed cheap, esp. for being a Kimpton hotel. Given the price $ prior stays at other Kimpton hotels, we were not pleased. Staff was nice, and lobby area was fine. The rooms left MUCH to be desired. Also, stayed on 2nd fl, above a courtyard. A party occurred , and was so loud we could hear lyrics and words in private conversations. This lasted late into the night. Very unhappy that they booked an evening/nighttime event while having people stay in those rooms! There was No way to sleep peacefully, esp. on such a firm mattress. We frequently stay in boutique hotels, and this was extremely lacking!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple