Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro
US$139
US$131
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$139
US$187
US$143
US$195
US$179
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$118
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

All reviewsking streetgreat locationold townfree trolleytrolley stopparking garageoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfasthot itemsfew blocksdc areafresh fruitoatmealwould stay here againthe hotel is cleannice breakfastbreakfast staff
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Old town is delightful-waterfront, lots of history and art, and this motel is close to everything, including Metro into DC. Motel has parking, good breakfast, and friendly staff. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped-microwave, refrigerator, lots of device connections.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 902ednab
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a king suite for a family wedding. The location is wonderful, the rooms were nice and the bed was very comfortable. The over all stay was ok but there were some things I was not satisfied with and almost all had to do with the staff.
I will start with the few things not concerning service. We got a suite because we had our kids with us who are 3 1/2 years and 11 months old. The suite sitting area where the fridge is didn't have a sink which made cleaning bottles somewhat difficult if someone was in the bathroom or asleep in the bedroom. Though they had black out type blinds to pull closed, the light was still able to come through easily even when pulled in the morning. We like it very dark when we sleep. I unpack my bags somewhat in hotels to make it easier and there were no drawers and only minimal areas to store folded clothes. The closet areas are behind the mirrors in case you are looking for them. Just pull very hard. After a 5 hour trip with two kids, I was ready for a glass of wine. There is no bar or in room bar nor do they have a mini store downstairs for snacks or drinks though they said they are getting one soon. So that was a bummer. There is a Whole Foods in walking distance though so get a bottle of wine or beer for your room.
As for the service or lack there of... check in was easy and the lady was pleasant but that was about the only time it was pleasant. After our first night we spent the day at the zoo, we returned to a room that had a bed made and 3 clean towels and that was about all the cleaning they did. Trash was left, a few dirty towels scattered about and nothing picked up that clearly needed to be. The next day we were in the room most of the day as it was pouring rain but left for a few hours to get lunch and hopefully get the room cleaned. Keep in mind this was 12:30 pm and no one had knocked or come to our door and we didn't have a "do not bother sign on our door." While walking out, I told the front desk that we were going to be gone for a few hours and would like the room cleaned for when we return. He replied "they will get to it when they can" rudely. I said ok and as I was trying to tell him our room number, he picked up a call and turned away from me. We returned hours later to a dirty room. I called downstairs again requesting the room cleaned. After no one came for over an hour, I went and found housekeeping myself who were not happy to see me. They made the bed somewhat and left us one towel. I then called the front desk again and asked for more towels. The same guy from earlier said "you can either come down here and get them or go find housekeeping." So rude!
I would stay here again only for the location and comfortable bed...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The staff was very helpful, polite, and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. The tile floors in the entryway and in the bath were warm to the touch; a very nice feature. It may seem like a small amenity, but it was more than I expected and I bragged about it to my friends who were staying at a more expensive hotel. There is a trolley that you can catch right outside the hotel front door that will take you up and down King St to the waterfront, and it's free. However, you may still want to walk because there are some great shops and restaurants along the way. The whole experience made me wish that I was staying longer. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Alexandria area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank allenp550
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I splurged and booked a suite for this trip, which was a total waste. Two of this hotel's suites are located on the first floor between the hotel gym and truck loading dock, which is off an alley way. Between the gym, passing car headlights, and delivery trucks getting good sleep was difficult.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Excellent accommodations and superb customer service. Room was clean and the WiFi worked well. If you plan to use the hotel parking, bring a small car. SUVs and large sedans will find the parking spaces pretty small and of limited quantity. The elevators are slow, but they do work, so be patient. The hotel's location is perfect with the free trolley stopping right in front. Highly recommend staying at this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple