US$300
Hotels.com
US$170
US$165
CandlewoodSuites
The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$143
Autograph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$127
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Restaurant
Budget Host Travelers Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$90
Hotels.com
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$89
Priceline
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
1,632 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationking streetold townmetro stationfree trolleydc areashops and restaurantsbreakfast buffetparking garage isvery nice hotelroom rateeasy accesswhole foodsnational airportfitness centerbusiness center
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I was a guest with family for 3 nights. Management was very accommodating with getting us extra towels, coffee and a microwave (there is a refrigerator in all rooms). Very clean, comfy beds, this is an executive hotel so nothing on site if you're traveling with kids. King Street is a great spot lots of shops & restaurants, there's a CVS and Whole Foods one block away. The hotel has a small bar, restaurant and Starbucks in the lobby. We arrived on a Saturday night and there was a function happening in the banquet room, young people milling around with drinks in hand, turned out it was a formal prom. I thought I wouldn't get any sleep that night with all the young people running around but it was completely quiet, so they were well behaved or the rooms are soundproof. The only noise I heard my entire stay was an occasional door closing. And the metro was right outside our window! I would definitely stay here again, hope on the metro and your in D.C. or Reagan Airport in minutes!

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor facing the metro and Amtrak but no noise when they went by.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CountyGirl81
Florian K, General Manager at Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear CountyGirl81

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to complete an online review about your experience at Hilton Alexandria Old Town. We are glad to hear that you had a very comfortable stay.

We hope that you will think of us during your next visit.

Yours in service,

Reviewed 19 April 2018

This hotel is in a great location in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, close to everything: most of the attractions are within walking distance, and of course if you want to visit DC, the metro station is right in front of the hotel. The service is great from the reception to the wait staff at the restaurant. Parking is pricey but we had an awesome deal by including it in the room rate. Overall, I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Alexandria, VA.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JayD2006

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to complete an online review about your experience at Hilton Alexandria Old Town. We are glad that our location, staff, and food exceeded your expectation. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host you during your recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best,

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My only issue was the guests next to my room. They were LOUD every evening. They would go back to their rooms at midnight or later and I guess they had had some drinks at the bar. They were not considerate to the guests next to their rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank charlenesayre
Florian K, General Manager at Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear SmartTravelBuddy,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review about your experience. We strive to provide the best service a long with the best amenities to all of our guests. I am truly sorry to hear that your experience was not one of them. I hope you give us a second where we can earn a better review.

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stayed here this past weekend while visiting family. The location is incredibly convenient if any of your plans include locations that are accessible by the Metro. The King St Station is literally across the street. We also made time for early morning walks to Whole Foods (about a block up) for breakfast.

Much of our plans were centered around the waterfront, which is about a mile east of this property, but we chose to stay here because we're Hilton Gold status (which is nothing, I get it, but it elicits loyalty to the brand from us). Upon check in, the staff refused to take my Hilton Honors number, and provide any of the perks offered to Gold members because we had booked on Hotels.com. I travel a pretty fair amount on a monthly basis, and while I understand we don't get the points for the stay for the egregious sin of having booked outside of Hilton.com (by saving around 20-25% elsewhere, no doubt), I've never had a property refuse to accept my number and recognize the Gold status perks. They were just not friendly about it at all, and completely refused. I also recognize this is the douchiest thing in the world to complain about, but gold perks are literally the only reason we chose this property, and the attitude of the staff here that we dared book on Hotels.com was really quite off putting.

The room itself was nice, on the order of a normal hilton room, and there's a Starbucks and bar (separate) in the lobby. Cool property, but Hilton Honors members, please for the love of all that is holy, don't insult the brand by booking outside of Hilton.com and paying full retail price. </sarcasm>

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 745Entertainment

Dear 745Entertainment,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review about your experience. We strive to provide the best service a long with the best amenities to all of our guests. I am truly sorry to hear that your experience was not one of them. I do recommend that you book with Hilton directly so you can enjoy all the benefits as well as earning points, but the agent has no reason to show a terrible attitude. I hope you give us a second where we can earn a better review.

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Great location, wonderful staff .... we enjoyed our stay very much. We loved that it was on the trolley line and took it often to enjoy the sights and restaurants in Old Town. So convenient to the Metro ... a quick trip to and from the airport!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank baldwins27

Dear Tracbert,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to complete an online review about your experience at Hilton Alexandria Old Town. We thrive on exceeding expectations. We are glad we exceeded yours. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host you during your recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours,