Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
BestWestern.com
US$300
US$75
Hotels.com
The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$143
Autograph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$127
US$170
US$165
CandlewoodSuites
Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Budget Host Travelers Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$90
Hotels.com
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
All reviewswhole foodstwo blocksking streetold townfree breakfastfull kitchenmetro stationone bedroom suitewafflesdc areastove topconvenient locationmile radiushotel shuttlecouple blocksliving areafree shuttle
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Got a suite on 8th floor - huge - clean -views from two sides - comfy bed. Full kitchen. Chairs lounge. I love those....

Parking is secure. About $20 I think. Not terrible.

Walking distance to king street and food. Take an Uber if u want to get to the Warner’s edge fast or expect 30 minutes. Nicer restaurants closer to the water. Moderately priced closer to metro on king. Two good jazz clubs near hotel - ask concierge.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

First thing you notice is that the lobby is under construction, and you have to go around to the back door to enter. The person who checked us in was very helpful. When we got to our suite, we found it to be nice, clean and quiet. The hotel is located two blocks from one end of King Street which is the main shopping street. A couple blocks away there is a Crate and Barrel Outlet store.

The breakfast was very good and a lot to choose from: Eggs, yogurt, sausage, assorted breads/bagels/muffins, juice, coffee, cereal, oatmeal and more.

In the morning I stopped at the front desk to ask when the FREE trolley started running on King Street. I was told between 7 and 8 am. I said that was odd, being the stores didn’t open until 10:00 am, and was again was assured they started earlier than when the stores opened. So I started walking down King Street, thinking when I saw a trolley, I would take it to the opposite end of King Street by the river. I walked, and walked, and walked, and never did see a trolley. I finally stopped to ask a local where the trolley was. I was told they didn’t start running until after 10:00. I ended up walking at least fifteen blocks that I hadn’t planned on. So DOUBLE check any information that you are given at the front desk. When I got back to the hotel I informed the person that told me the trolley started running at either 7 or 8, that it really started after 10:00. The only thing I was told by the other person working at the desk was, “She’s new.” No apology.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Even though the main lobby is under renovation right now that was not a problem..We felt right at home as soon as we came through the doors! Pam and the other girls at the desk were just amazingly friendly and helpful..They took the time to ask if we needed any help to find sights in the city..Our little dog was acknowledged and also made to feel welcomed! We caught the shuttle and had little to no wait time..We have made our reservations to come back again later this year!!! The room was awesome and the cleaning staff kept the room immaculate..You cannot miss out on this gem right on the edge of Oldetowne!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We use Marriotts quite a bit and frequently use this one when we're in Alexandria. It's just a couple of blocks from the Metro, only another block to the Amtrak station, and within easy walking distance (or trolley ride) to most downtown destinations. Accommodations are what is expected of Marriott and there were a few perks as well, free shuttle service to local attractions being one. Rates are fair for the area and accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Have stayed here several times - great location with easy access to metro, restaurants and main street.
This stay - the lobby in very tight due to construction. The breakfast while moved to a new location continues to be excellent. I had temperatures issues - cld room and limited hot water in the shower; only 1 night so made do.
Would stay again - after lobby is done, plan is to renovate upwards.... Hope I can time my next stay to when the work is done!

Room Tip: The high 30s to 40s will be a bit of a walk from the elevator - nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business