For the value this place is fine but I feel this place is slowly moving into heavy disrepair by way of poor upkeep of the grounds, lobby, elevators and rooms in general.
Would of rather spent a few bucks more for a nicer more maintained place.I feel that if you're neglected the small things then you are most likely disregarding the big things as well.
- Cheap but as others say ... you get what you pay for
- Pool only open from 4pm to 9pm and is shrouded in shade from trees.
- Random garbage was everywhere for multiple days in a row.
- Elevators were disgusting
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off the Richmond Highway, this simple 3-story roadside hotel is 12 miles from National mall, 7 miles from the Pentagon, 10 miles from Arlington National Cemetery and 2.8 miles from the King Street Metro station and the Alexandria Amtrak station. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, TVs, microwaves, mini-fridges and coffeemakers. Kids 17 and under stay free with a paying adult. Amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast buffet. There's an outdoor pool, a business center and meeting rooms, as well as free large-vehicle parking. Free Wi-Fi Free breakfast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Alexandria-South Hotel Alexandria
- Alexandria Days Inn