Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$89
US$132
US$128
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$121
US$112
Kimpton
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$129
US$120
CandlewoodSuites
US$129
Autograph
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Budget Host Travelers Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$90
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$300
Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
US$90
All reviewsold town alexandriaking streetboutique hotelsmall hotelcorner roommini barfavorite hotelthe entire staffvalet parkingstreet parkingroom was clean and comfortableshops and restaurantsdc areahappy hourfree trolleykimptonturndown
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Situated in the heart of Old Town, this hotel has some idiosyncrasies. I stayed with a small group, and something was not working in every room. For example, two of the first three lights were out in my room, and they’d forgotten to clean the bathroom from the last guest. These problems were quickly rectified, and the friendliness of the staff made up for any slight inconvenience. Comfortable beds, quiet rooms, and a wonderful location. I felt lucky to stay there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank amosesq
Daniel T, Manager at Morrison House, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Our engineering team has taken care of the problems in your room. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We have visited many Marriott hotels being a Rewards Member but this hotel is a hidden gem! What a lovely, quiet, immaculate hotel with the best staff ever. Everyone was so helpful and polite. It was a breathe of fresh air. Visited our daughter and it was just an amazing stay! Highly recommend it!

Room Tip: We had a king size room and it was very adequate for our needs.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback about your stay! We can't wait to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We were very excited about staying here, but we had a terrible experience and I would never return. The receptionist was incredibly rude and it was like pulling teeth trying to get any basic information out of her for simple things like information about wifi. She put us in what felt like the basement in a corner room that was disgusting, worn, and DIRTY and our window gave us a great view of a wall and cobwebs. I was shocked that we paid so much to stay in such a garbage place and that we were treated so poorly by the staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniel T, Manager at Morrison House, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about your stay. We truly apologize you didn’t enjoy your experience with us. Our team aims for “best in class service” and to provide a stay like nothing else. We will use your feedback as a training tool with our team to prevent similar situations from occurring again to other guests. Please contact me directly if there is anything else I can assist you with, dan.tadros@thealexandrian.com. We hope you will give us another opportunity to gain your trust and show you the outstanding service we normally provide.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I had a rather mixed visit.
Here are several points.
Your reservationist talked us into a corner room with breakfast.
At your reception the greeting was adequately courteous but not warm. I think the young lady was not having an easy day.
Gave me my room card and sent me on up to discover it was not a corner room.
Why would you not have some warning system for her to avoid me discovering this?
I came back down and she said no such rooms were available.
As said in the Seinfeld show, you are good at taking the reservations just not god at keeping the reservations.
She did lend us an umbrella.
Your valet was friendly and prompt and seemed much more at ease.
No water in the room unless you wanted to pay $3.50 for a bottle.
No coffee maker.
A TV that insists on making you watch their movie ad.
After dinner we came back for a drink.
The lounge is I would say just OK.
Breakfast was Good and the young lady serving was quite pleasant.
Just overall, amenities were less than a middle of the road hotel.
Could be nice but just don’t have it together.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniel T, Manager at Morrison House, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear James K,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about your stay, we truly appreciate your time in providing comments on how we can improve. I am very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy a proper experience at our hotel, we strive to provide a stay "like nothing else." Our team provides complimentary coffee 24 hours in our lobby area, and we provide coffee makers in each guest room upon request.

I will be sure to share the comments with our team, and put practices into place on how to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope you would consider giving us another chance when staying in Old Town Alexandria in the near future.

If there is anything else I may be of assistance to you, please contact me directly to discuss your stay, dan.tadros@thealexandrian.com.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about Morrison House. The location was perfect for an evening spent in Alexandria and a day spent in D.C. We were welcomed by a friendly staff and a room upgrade. Our room was huge. The bed was super comfy and the bathroom clean and modern. I got a credit towards breakfast which can be costly if you go the a la carte route. They were so kind to hold our bags and keep my car as we headed to D.C. on the Metro. My niece was planning our return as we pulled away from Morrison House.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Daniel T, Manager at Morrison House, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Jayne H,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Our hotels boasts some of the largest rooms in town, clean stylish and classic, the property shines as a beacon in Old Town. Our team is constantly willing to create experiences like nothing else, and our restaurant, MoHo Cocktails & Kitchens offers a refreshing menu. We hope to host you again soon!