“Delicious!!! ”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We ordered the "boat" , the mixed combo Deluxe, and it was gorgeous! The sashimis just melt in my mouth!
The only thing I would recommend is to serve two sushis of each type instead of all different ones because the plate is for two and it is not easy to share one sushi.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My son loves Sushi. I do not eat it so I have to go by his word. He said this was some amazing Sushi. I had the vegetable tempura which was very similar to any other vegetable tempura at any other location.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Brought a friend here recently - hoping it was still as good as my visit some time ago. It was.

Very fresh sushi and rolls. Excellent service.

Only "complaint" - wine pours are on the light side for the $$$.

Off the Old Town "beaten track" - but very busy. People know a good thing when they find it.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Sushi is above average sushi in US but not the best. Service can be better. Little overpriced for what you're getting but decent sushi is hard to find in Old Town.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The best sushi in Alexandria. It's a small place that gets very busy but the service and food are always top notch. One place I keep coming back to!