All reviewstypical courtyardcrystal cityfront deskmarriott courtyardmetro stationshuttle serviceruns every minutesan early flightfree shuttlesmall fridgeother hotels in the areabusiness tripdefinitely stay here againparkinglobbystarbucksprinter
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The hotel was beautiful, clean and very affordable, location was excellent, easy to get around. The food was great, the staff was very nice. I love the location. The parking was off the street very cheap, compared to other place. We left our car there for a week, we had no problems at all. We are looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

This courtyard is just about as basic as it gets but it worked for us as a place to sleep. The "restaurant"/ Starbucks isn't open all day and the food is much like the pre-packaged items you would get at a Starbucks. The closest restaurants and transit access are .5-1mile away. There's a shuttle that supposedly runs to the metro station every 20 minutes, but after we waited over 35 minutes we just called and got an Uber in 3 minutes. The staff here was friendly and helpful and the room was clean enough.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
CC-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Kasandra,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete a review on the hotel. Your feedback and experience helps the hotel and staff enhance our service. I apologize for the delay in our shuttle service. We do offer shuttle service to the Metro and Airport every 20 minutes. However based on the time of day and traffic situations that time may be a little longer. We have over 10 restaurants within a 1 mile radius of the hotel. Based on the number of options we only offer breakfast and dinner in our Bistro. Our market is open 24 hours a day for all guests that want to get something on the go. You are a valued customer and I hope that your experience does not deter you from staying with us in the future.

Chris Zanzano

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We stay overnight prior to taking air flights. There is a small cafeteria. There is excellent shuttle service. The rooms and bathrooms are spotless, our bed was huge. The staff is friendly. Long term parking is available through Airportparkingreservations.com.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Love staying here. Fissahe is one of the sweetest men you'll meet. Always professional and attentive. Been visiting this property for the past few years and he seems to always be the one to check me in. Thanks for your hospitality.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I stayed here with a group of people for a conference and my experience here was very mixed. Some things were nice, but some were not.

Service: This is where the Hotel really Stunk. When We arrived, we were told our rooms where not ready yet, so we sat and waited, and waited. We were not all situated in our rooms until about 4:30. Meanwhile, i watched many people walk right in, check in, and went up to their rooms. Then one of our rooms had a problem with the door opening, and the housekeeper could not speak a word of English and Made no effort to care and help us when we asked. After the cheak in process, I never saw an employee until checkout.

Room: My room was decent and very well appointed, but I discovered that they had the thermostat set all the way down to 65 in February and the room took forever to heat up.

Grounds: I didn't really use the hotel grounds all that much because i didnt have time, but the workout room looked pretty nice. They have a little shop, a starbucks, and a restaurant down in the lobby. Nothing in the way if a pool.

Overall,I would say to was decent. But you can find nicer in the area e.g Hyatt across the street. But the price was fantastic.

Room Tip: High floors have great mountain views
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pittsburgh2SC
BWI-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and assistance in helping our hotel provide better service to all our guests. I have taken your review and will be reading it to all my Managers create ways to enhance our service. We do have employee staffing 24 hours a day at the front desk for all our guests staying in the hotel. We hope that you reconsider staying at another property in the future and value you as a traveler.